Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vancouver,BC/Seattle E30 Gathering

Hello All,

Just planning to see if E30 Owners from the Seattle Area would like to have a gathering with the Vancouver, BC E30 Owners on Sunday Sept 30th. I am looking for a place and time to meet in the Seattle area. Someone suggested Alki Beach Park. Any Suggestions are welcome to plan this event....

I'm down.

Comment

There will be over 20 E30 PRO-3 race cars racing that day in Kent at Pacific Raceways if you wanted to have it there.
      Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
      www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

That would be cool. When would it be?
        Last edited by e30love; 09-27-2007, 10:25 AM.
        sigpic
        24v swapped

Comment

Any conclusion to this? It would be great to have a local e30 meet and greet. Get to know the faces behind the posts?
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

It is getting alittle late in the season for me. I am busy with school and car projects (stroker motor is the big one).
            :: PNW Crew ::
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I'll be down at Pacific on Sunday

Comment

Hey Guys, might have to cancel this event as there hasn't been much response from the Van or Seattle E30 owners. May be we should post pone this event.....

Comment

agreed, although its getting late in the season this is nearly the time people are storing cars or doing big winter projects to them(me)lol
                  M stands for Money:hitler:

Comment

You didn't have much notice, I think with 2 or 3 weeks advanced you'd have a much stronger turnout.

Comment

Working...
                    X