WTB rust free rear valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB rust free rear valance

Anyone have a parts car they would be willing to cut the rear valance off and sell me? Mine is rusted all to hell and my body guy said it would be cheaper if i found a rust free one to weld on than fix the one on my car.

So if any one in nova can help me out shoot me a pm with how much your asking and where your located. Im trying to find one within driving distance.
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

No one?
    I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

Comment

Up

Comment

GL finding one. It's probably easier to weld on a new one but it's much harder to find the replacement than it is to find someone to repair what's rusted now. Pix of said rust?

Comment

I got lucky with the only rust being on the back of the car. My body guy went over the whole car last weekend.
          This part is rusted all the way up around the bumper mount.

Also i have found a weld in replacement battery tray because the back corner of it is rusted to shit.

Plus we havent even pulled the rear bumper of to see how bad it is under there. I recently got a second job so im going over the whole car and fixing the rust and the dents.

Comment

It looks fixable. Pull up your carpet in the trunk and see if the floor of the trunk is rusted. It's def better to fix than get a new valence.

Comment

what kind of name is rotarievtec?

that's retarded.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
              X