ZeroPaint, i do vehicle wraps..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZeroPaint, i do vehicle wraps..

Can you do body repairs to prepare the car for wrap? I.e. dent removal panel straightening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Previous
    RIP 1991 318is

Current:

1990 325is Alpine on Cardinal

Mods:

UUC Flywheel, M5 Clutch,Remus Exhaust, UUC BBK,UUC Sway-barbarian, D-Force LTW5 on R888s, 3.73 LSD, 19# Injectors, E32 25mm Master Cylinder, UUC Short Shifter with DSSR, CA TUNED full Coilover Set-up, Optima Battery Conversion, Z3 Steering Rack, M-Tech Steering Wheel, German Audio Specialties 10-in Sub Box

Comment

i dont do any of the body, the body work must be done before the car is brought to me for wrapping..

Comment

can you match stock colors? I have sterling silver and want to keep it sterling silver...
        2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
        1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
        1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

its very hard to match painted colors as vinyl is slightly different.. but i have come very close to other factory colors.. so you swing by and we can check all the swatch books and see witch one matches best..

Comment

Have you wrapped any e30s in blue? Or any cars in oracal's deep blue metallic? Im thinking about going that route for mine.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

how long does the wrap stay looking like this? what kind of maintenance does it need?

Comment

Originally posted by pvrse View Post
                how long does the wrap stay looking like this? what kind of maintenance does it need?
                the wrap is like paint, all depends on how you take care of it...anywhere from 5-10 years..

maintenance is fairly easy just wipe it down with a micro fiber... clean with soap and water, some companies even offer special soap for vinyl wrapped cars..

Comment

my 87 325is wrapped in Avery sand matte metallic !!!

Comment

before (top)
                    after (bottom)

Comment

Hey zer0_paint i was wondering are your wraps seamless on a 30 coupe hardtop because from the a pillar to the rear quarter panel theres seems to be nowhere to tuck the edges. Unless you are using very wide sheets of vinyl how do you get around this or hide it?

Comment

there is no way to do a e30 coupe roof seamless you'll have 2 somewhere...

Comment

Let's see the seams. I would like to see how you wrapped the rear of a vert.

'08 E90 328i Sport '04 E53 3.0 '02 E46 325i Sport '91 E30 325ic M-Technic

Comment

Alrighty im going to be wrapping my car pretty soon and iam trying to figure out the best spots to place the seams where theyd be the least noticeable. Any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by cat97628 View Post
                              Let's see the seams. I would like to see how you wrapped the rear of a vert.
                              doing a vert in one piece is tricky but yes i have done it, it not rocket science.. ill post more pics of my brown vert for you to "try and spot the seam" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cozmo View Post
                                Alrighty im going to be wrapping my car pretty soon and iam trying to figure out the best spots to place the seams where theyd be the least noticeable. Any tips?
                                are you wrapping a coupe or sedan?

Comment

Working...
                                X