No announcement yet.

2nd Annual Mt. Baker Meet & Cruise - September 8th 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Im gonna try and cruise up for this one... Any one wanna host me friday night?

Comment

Tom, let me know if you want to come stay up here tonight. I PMd you my number.

Isaac
      :: PNW Crew ::
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

the forecast calls for SUN all day tomorrow.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Should be alot of fun. See you tomorrow Chris.
          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

You guys better have more and better pics than Joshiefest...

...or GROUP BAN!

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I doubt I'll break out the floppy drive camera. LOL. but I'm sure somebody will take pics..
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

There is going to be a professional photographer on the drive to post many pictures and I am going to bring my own personal camera as well.
                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

whopp's thought it was tomorrow.. told you guys im retarded..either that or all that green&jager on Guemus last night
                  sigpic

Comment

I tried to call you Brandon. Even left messages! ohhh well. Chris, sorry about your border crossing dilemma. To those came... Thank you!!!! Here are some pictures taken by g2kap1v2, Gerald, on http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2037442&page=3

Much more to come in the next few days.
                    Last edited by SamuraiSam; 09-09-2007, 01:59 AM.

Comment

i have a new cell phone retardation doesnt come easy
                      sigpic

Comment

more from 3dscott on Honda-Tech:

laueddy on NASIOC:

forget who this pic is from - its of my friend Rob's, IMO, show-quality track only drift car. this cruise was the last time the car will ever be driven on the street - just trailering to and from track drift events from now on.

these were from notveryhappyjack on rx7club

-one of my best friend's cars. Also a car going off the street for awhile... this one to have a fresh 2.8L low compression stroker motor built and dropped in over the winter (200k miles on the stock motor, 2k subjected to a harsh harsh life at the hands of am tuner armed with megasquirt and a laptop and a driver with a very heavy right foot)

these are from eMatt on NASIOC

these from Club SiL also on NASIOC

all these are from Tibfighter/Sunfighter on NASIOC.
                        Originally posted by Sunfighter
                        [B] This is the meet I posted about a few weeks ago and go virtually zero interest on. Anyways, the meet/run was brilliant! The BC people don't know what they missed.

Basically, everybody began meeting at Burlington Mall (about 15 minutes South of Bellingham) at 10:00AM. There were Scoobies, BMWs, Evos, Supras, SRT-4s, Skylines, Civics, G35s, 350Zs, etc. It was a real multi-forum meet. The first thing of interest was how well behaved and polite everybody was. Unlike some of the Lower Mainland events I'v been to, the attendees were great, interactive and happy to be there. The different groups all meshed well.

At 11:00AM we got back on I-5. The organization was fabulous and they had split the crowd into numbered groups upon arrival and each group was assigned a pace car to follow on the route to Mt. Baker to help moderate behaviour and ensure that everybody got there safely. The pace cars had vinyl decals on the back actually providing directions lol. My group followed a silver STi. It took about 2 hours of cruising and an unexpected stop but we finally got to the top.

The drive was astonishing!!!

The cars were great and it was the best car meet/event/cruise I have ever attended.

I have about 200 shots here:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Working...
                        X