No announcement yet.

PDX tech meet: Round III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was cool to meet all you guys!! I know now that i can count on you guys if i ever have anykind of questions or need help.

Thanks for letting us hang out in your shop keith

Comment

Eric - hows the clutch? Next time I'm a HF I'll pick you up pilot bearing puller just like the one I have.:p FPOS
      I didn't even fire the BBQ up: Matt ended up going to McD's

Kris - You are welcome. It was nice to see a nice stock e30. If you need help with anything, let me know.

Curt - Your car sounds mAd TiGhT ShiFitZ.
      Get that fixed. You car deserves better than that.

Oh. Hearing you go down the street made me

Seriously - buy my neighbors house. He want 3 for it.

Keith

Comment

Yeah I knew when curt put on the Mids we wernt going to the BBQ but well I love spending time with you guys because it gives me confidence and a wealth of knowledge i can access. Keith thanks a million for having us!! We should do it again?

Comment

Did the new mids actually give him a noticeable gain??

Yes, i want to get a z3 short shifter soon cause i love the way it felt in the black car(sorry i forgot some names). You guys could help put it in because i am almost completely incompetent. So you guys are there to help/teach.

Some one told me there is a good source/link for one and it comes with all the new pieces?

Comment

Originally posted by steinkek View Post
            Did the new mids actually give him a noticeable gain??

Yes, i want to get a z3 short shifter soon cause i love the way it felt in the black car(sorry i forgot some names). You guys could help put it in because i am almost completely incompetent. So you guys are there to help/teach.

Some one told me there is a good source/link for one and it comes with all the new pieces?

BMA sells the kit for like 75 or just the stick and washers from dealer is like 60 if you bring the car to my place we can put it in (30 min tops). The black one was a super 91' 325i clean as shit. I didnt know if he gained much but it sounds a bit chirppy there was a problem with exhaust clamps

Comment

Keith
              The clutch seems fine, but the car ran like shit CE lite was coming on and off all the way home. I will get in to it this afternoon. It will be any easy fix I'm sure. Thanks again and I will see you soon.
              Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
              http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Working...
              X