Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can hit up DTM and bimmerforums, those guys know more than me

I have been in the BMW scene for a while, but havent been to too many meets

Im thinking anywhere in Seattle is nice, 1st ave and Pioneer Square is cool, than roll through downtown

I dont know, should be nice to see some places, how about Seward park, Golden Gardens Park etc

Jani

Comment

I may be up for this. Depends on if I am tearing mine apart yet or not. lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Count me in. Anywhere in Seattle is good and then maybe hit a few good curvy roads?? I'm game to drive anywhere if you guys want to name it :)
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Seattle! My Motor re-vamp should be done by then! :p

Last edited by E30Eric; 10-03-2007, 10:34 AM.
          1988SuperETA|Full I component swap|19lb injectors|Schrick 272|MSIIExtraBeta20071020|GM DIS Wasted Spark|LC-1

Comment

Bellingham would be okay. Maybe we could organize a tech session with H&R Springs...

Comment

Originally posted by 318idol View Post
              Bellingham would be okay. Maybe we could organize a tech session with H&R Springs...
              I was kind of being sarcastic. It's a 5 hour drive from Portland.

Comment

How about we all meet at the XXX drive in at Issaquah where the E30 picnic took place. We can set the time for 10:30 to 11 am. Everyone seems to be familiar with this location.

Those of us who are coming from the North(vancouver/bellingham) can meet up around 9 am at the Mcdonalds just off at I-5 Anacortes/La Conner exit 230 in Burlington.

As far as the meeting agenga is concerned it is very casual. The whole idea of this meeting is to get the E30 owners gtg, go for lunch, go for a drive and see how the day goes. Nothing formal just e30 talk and adventure....

Hope to see you all there......

Comment

Those of us who are coming from the north, please let me know so we can put a group together.....

Comment

Well I am out. My b-day is the 21st and my anniversary is the 22nd. I will make an appearance if you all are in the seattle area, that is where I will be but i will be big pimpin the Ranger...not the E30.
                    ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

So its at the xxx then Right?
                      sigpic
                      24v swapped

Comment

Originally posted by e30love View Post
                        So its at the xxx then Right?
                        Doubt it. I am pretty sure you need to make reservations in order to have a car meet there.

Comment

If its at h&r or xxx, I will make this happen. I'm a whore for both.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerhead View Post
                            How about we all meet at the XXX drive in at Issaquah where the E30 picnic took place. We can set the time for 10:30 to 11 am. Everyone seems to be familiar with this location.

Those of us who are coming from the North(vancouver/bellingham) can meet up around 9 am at the Mcdonalds just off at I-5 Anacortes/La Conner exit 230 in Burlington.

As far as the meeting agenga is concerned it is very casual. The whole idea of this meeting is to get the E30 owners gtg, go for lunch, go for a drive and see how the day goes. Nothing formal just e30 talk and adventure....

Hope to see you all there......
                            I think it should be longer than 30 mins we going to drive a long way just for a half hour show.
                            sigpic
                            24v swapped

Comment

I think that is just a rough arrival window. :)
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll need directions but still count me in! Did we settle on the "XXX" ?
                                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                                X