New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building Lemons Car FS-anything not needed for racing

We have an 86 e30 eta coupe that we are prepping for Lemons racing. Car is located in Exeter NH. We are selling everything not needed for racing. It was woman owned and well cared for (160kmiles). Interior is black.

Items we've already sold-PWindow assembly, Heater core, Heater fan, Radio, Power antenna,AC compressor

Items we want to sell-Glass, AC stuff, 5 bottlecaps, Muffler resonator assembly (excellent cond), Comfort seats (great shape), 2.93 open diff, Seat belts, glove box, knobs, switches, dash/interior parts, trim, fuel tank, rear lenses and lights, complete tool kit, grill, hood latch mech., etc.

Items we need/want- Suspension bushings, spare ECU

Thanks,
    Keith
    Last edited by squidrope; 02-14-2013, 04:25 AM. Reason: updating

Comment

What size/rates are you looking for in the race springs - I have a complete set of new eibachs I listed in my prior posting.

I also have some partial IE race camber plates that one could probably get cheap and get the missing parts from IE (I may be able to source them since i used to sell their stuff).

Originally posted by squidrope View Post
      We have an 86 e30 eta coupe that we are prepping for Lemons racing. Car is located in Exeter NH. We are selling everything not needed for racing. It was woman owned and well cared for (160kmiles). Interior is black.

Items we've already sold-PWindow assembly, Heater core, Heater fan, Radio

Items we want to sell-Glass, AC stuff, 5 bottlecaps, Exhaust, Comfort seats (great shape), 2.93 open diff, Seat belts, power antenna, glove box, knobs, switches, dash/interior parts, trim, fuel tank, rear lenses and lights, complete tool kit, grill, hood latch mech., etc.

Items we need/want-Race springs and shocks, Suspension bushings, Camber plates, spare ECU

Thanks,
      Keith
      Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Originally posted by Eeek30 View Post
        Ahhh...according to google maps, you're about 75 miles out from me. Too bad it wasn't closer or I'd come take some of this stuff off your hands. I'll keep you in mind if I'm ever in the area. Thanks!
        I could ship some stuff in a flat rate for $8 if you were willing to pay the shipping.

Comment

Bunch of stuff kicking around that I'd like to move. Pictures, go here - http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/3569806087.html

Adjusted pricing in some cases for R3V members who pick up:

$5 for the tail light cover.
          $40 for nearly-new kidney grill
          $5 for the window trim panel.
          $15 for stock passenger side mirror.
          Working third brake light. $10
          Working idle control valve - $5
          Central locking module. $5
          $3 for the window switch.
          318i hubcaps, $35
          Basketweave with slight bend (holds air), $30
          Replacement antenna, $10
          HVAC switch, $2
          CD changer for an E46 - Alpine 6-disc with adapter kit, $55

Seat bits. One slider, metal bar that sits inside the sliders, plastic covers, trim. $3 each for the slider/bar, $2 each for covers.
          Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Looking for a five speed swap for an '89 325i. Don't necessarily need a pedal cluster, but will take it as part of the package if you want to sell it all together.

It's going towards a ChumpCar if it makes any difference
            '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
            '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Complete set of nice condition basketweaves with all-season tires, and a spare fifth wheel. $300 in Providence picked up.

Comment

looking for any 4x100 wheels. 14,15,16 is fine, looking for sets for drifting. Cheaper the better obviously, but if they're something neat i'll probably still want them anyway.

Comment

I have basketweaves on tires noted above. In Providence.

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
                    I have basketweaves on tires noted above. In Providence.
                    I saw, a bit more than i'm trying to spend for an afternoons worth of tires.

Comment

-IE springs and billys for sale $400
                      -vert sway bars $50
                      -vert rocker plastic trim $40 a set
                      -non cracked windshield $40
                      -His-
                      87 e30 325i
                      87 e24 m6
                      05 e83 x3
                      94 e32 740i 5spd
                      -Hers-
                      89 e30 325i
                      18 f48 x1

Comment

Originally posted by mikeday View Post
                        looking for any 4x100 wheels. 14,15,16 is fine, looking for sets for drifting. Cheaper the better obviously, but if they're something neat i'll probably still want them anyway.
                        I have basket weaves that are straight and true, just not pretty and no tires. All 4 for $100? They're at my in-laws on the North Shore if you want to meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by m3fuz View Post
                          I have basket weaves that are straight and true, just not pretty and no tires. All 4 for $100? They're at my in-laws on the North Shore if you want to meet up.
                          pm sent

Comment

I paid $1,000 for these, they are brand new in box, I've found another set of wheels I want. I will let them go for $500 picked up.
                            5x120, 17x8, et18

Comment

Nobody wants the SMT6?

Comment

looking for a m20 throttle body. Call/txt if you have one 603-548-3634

Comment

Working...
                                X