No announcement yet.

87 Vert with Vanos M62

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be interesting. You better remove the front timing covers and replace the U guide.
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

so more parts came in today

Comment

Comment

Nice Eddy!

Comment

Do you plan on doing any maitanance work to the engine before it goes in?

What do you plan on using for the flywheel/clutch/tranny?
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
              Do you plan on doing any maitanance work to the engine before it goes in?

What do you plan on using for the flywheel/clutch/tranny?
              yes on maintenance im changing every seal,gasket(not head gasket), o-ring and guides and chains.then imma do the m60 plenum.

i have a spec clutch with PP from my friend M5 with 50k miles on clutch.im going with a 6 speed e39 trans.im looking on getting the spec alum flywheel

Comment

more parts :) OBD 1 manifold gotta read up on how to make it work LOL and then i gotta some how mock the brake set up and make some custom links.anyways list of parts
                E34 Brake Booster with brackets and misc stuff.
                E34 Expansion tank
                OBD1 Manifold for more POWAHHHHH

Comment

so i messed with the wiring today i manage to power up the dme but i need to link the ews and fuel pump together so i can see if the starter is turning and injectors squirting out fuel

Comment

got EWS to power up got DME to power up .still need to figure out the fuel pump and figure out why its not letting starter to turn ,once i figure those two out imma have a bad ass lil vert

Comment

cover plate that completes my front frame rail came in today from BMW/Gmbh.oh and i got the key ring coil to power up and the ews and the dme its all working but can get it to start cuz i gotta by pass it to make it think it has a trans since the dme is out of a auto (740iL) anyways i should get it started by the end of october

Comment

got my engine mounts painted :) thnx to our friendly E30 fab master Jeremy from MMP(MonkeyMadnessPerformance) he brought them down yesterday (Saturday) and today i painted them

Comment

update?

Comment

nothing?
                            I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                            DB vert plastic bumpers
                            OEM Keys
                            MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                            91 ic Calypso 3.1
                            86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                            TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                            e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

hi ! i am swapping m62TU into e30 too. but wiring harness is my nightmare. please can you tell me some basics about power up ews and about obd2 ? can you post detailed pictures? thanks

Comment

Looks like he got banned. It's too bad. This is a neat thread.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X