No announcement yet.

e30 picnic -OLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what happened. I was on my death bed, I think I didn't drink enough water during the day and then drinking all night just wrecked me.
    Last edited by Mlarsen; 06-29-2015, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
      I don't know what happened. I was on my death bed, I think I didn't drink enough water during the day and then drinking all night just wrecked me.
      I had a hot dog Saturday night, but I realized this AM that was basically the only thing I ate until 6 pm yesterday. Combine that with dehydration, you get one tired ginger on a Monday morning...
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        I had a hot dog Saturday night, but I realized this AM that was basically the only thing I ate until 6 pm yesterday. Combine that with dehydration, you get one tired ginger on a Monday morning...
        This is exactly why I requested monday off from work aswell. We were in chehalis for while, Jacobs car developed either rod knock, or spun a bearing. Got home just before 9pm, woke up at ,like 11am. Slept 14 hours lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I was REALLY regretting not asking for today off too. SO wish I had. Such is life. I wish I could sleep 14 hours!!! lol

Comment

I got heat exhaustion yesterday during the picnic. Thought I was going to die
            M3 springs w/bilstein hd's, IE 22/19mm sway bars, front IE stress bar, complete suspension rebuild, IS interior.
            Crew chief for BBQ2U Racing: James Crivellone, John Parker, Chris Anderson, Ben Wilson, George Howe, Will Kellog, Jim Cissell
            BBQ2U Racing, Best of Intentions Racing

Comment

Wow really? I was happy it rained and was cloudy and kept it sub 80* its 95ish here in eastern Washington right now.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Just got home. Saw MR325 and gang cruising back to Cali. Rolled with them until Portland. Overall a great weekend!

Oh, and SO glad I took today off (and getting paid for it). Making it a 4-day weekend is the way to go.

Comment

I hope to upload a few pics this evening.

Comment

Just wanted to put a quick note to say thank you to everyone for a great weekend. Lance and team for organizing this event, James and co for the awesome party on Saturday, and to everyone I met who really made me feel like part of the community. This was my first E30 Picnic, but it won't be my last. Thanks!

Ryan aka "DC" aka #cupholder
                    GearSwitch E30 Cup Holder available now at http://gearswitch.us

Comment

Good to see you out! Have a safe trip back.

Comment

Just wanted to thank everyone involved for an awesome picnic. It was my first, but wont' be my last!
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Interesting to see a Z1 there, especially featured. I get that it's a very close cousin, but it's still not an E30. Very cool, regardless.

Comment

What was the final count for E30s in attendance. Last I had herd, 125 had pre-registered....
                            Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Just got home, we had to leave right before the end of the picnic because my girlfriend had to be at LAX by 6 today for work. We ended up getting there right as her plane was boarding, then I promptly broke my pan leaving LAX lol.

2945 miles total in 4 days, it was a good trip. Didn't get to meet many of you this year, but I'll probably be back again next year. Might need to take off even more days, my butt is pretty tired from driving so much haha
                              Byron
                              Leichtbau

Comment

An awesome weekend as always, thanks to everyone who made it out and helped put on such an awesome event!

Comment

Working...
                                X