Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

///M Rain T-Shirts

Hey R3V,

I'm selling a small run of these über cool handmade ///M Rain T-shirts.

Description:
    The M Rain pocket tee is handcrafted with 60/40 cotton/polyester Enthusiast Apparel t-shirts and an M Rain pocket on the left chest. Pockets are hand-made with high quality reproduction BMW M Rain upholstery. Shirts are available in White, Black, Red Heather, or Midnight Navy Heather.

These will be made in very small numbers. Please allow up to 1 week for production. Each pocket is slightly different depending on where from the pattern it's cut, meaning no two shirts are identical. M Rain pockets are hand-made to order in the USA.

For more information, or to purchase one, please visit bluebmw.com

Constructive comments are welcome, but if you don't like them, keep it to yourself. No calling them "gay" or offering $12 (as people have done in the retail classifieds). Please no hate on the price either. These are not mass produced in China. They are made in the USA, to order, by hand, with M rain fabric sourced from Europe.

The price is $49 including shipping.

Last edited by bluebmw.com; 02-20-2016, 01:43 PM.

I'd color correct whichever red shirt is a closer depiction of the actual shade of red the shirt is.

and add the other colors. the white and black ones look super cool.

bump for a SUBTLE bmw shirt. I hate when shirts scream "I drive a bmw".
    sigpic
    @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
    Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
      I'd color correct whichever red shirt is a closer depiction of the actual shade of red the shirt is.

and add the other colors. the white and black ones look super cool.

bump for a SUBTLE bmw shirt. I hate when shirts scream "I drive a bmw".
      Thanks for the kind words and the bump. In the next few days I'll be taking some photos of the red shirt to show the color better.

Comment

The first orders of shirts have been shipped out via USPS and tracking numbers have been emailed. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Beautiful work on the shirts, man! I like them so much I ordered 3.

Comment

Originally posted by e30aaron View Post
                Beautiful work on the shirts, man! I like them so much I ordered 3.
                Thank you kindly! They will be made over the next couple of days and should be in the mail on Thursday morning for you. When they are shipped I'll email you a tracking number.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
                  I have taken some new photos of the red shirts and carefully color corrected them to appear as representative as possible. They are not a super solid red, but more of a slightly light red, some would say they have a tinge of pink.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Please post up a price of the product in the original post as per forum rules.

Also, I moved this to the correct section of the forum since it isn't a car part and your other thread in the retail section that's for forum sponsors. I sent it to the recycle bin. Don't know why you had two of the same thread on here in the classifieds. Plus I seen you said you made a new account. What was your old one?

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                        Please post up a price of the product in the original post as per forum rules.

Also, I moved this to the correct section of the forum since it isn't a car part and your other thread in the retail section that's for forum sponsors. I sent it to the recycle bin. Don't know why you had two of the same thread on here in the classifieds. Plus I seen you said you made a new account. What was your old one?
                        Jason, thanks for doing that. I prefer to keep my business and personal accounts separate. I'll edit the original post with a price now.

Comment

do want, but not for $50.

GLWS

Comment

really cool. a bit too much money for me though. i'd pay $40 shipped for one

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
                            IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Any chance you would do some other colors? Red is a bit much for me. I would like the subtlety of black with the black m cloth pocket, for example...
                              diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Working...
                              X