Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Miami - Meet/Cruise - March 11th 2007!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Miami - Meet/Cruise - March 11th 2007!!

Time to show up!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Sounds tempting... if I have tires left from the drift event the day beforehand, I'll go lol
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Hmm street drifting with david a.... IM there.

Comment

I think its going to be one of those turn outs that if you miss you wish you went. I cant wait.

E30G, you want to sell that short shifter of yours?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

well yeah orlando wanted it too. IM waiting for the 1st person to give me teh cash.

Comment

pm sent!

Comment

Suscribed.

What time is the meet supposed to be?

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
              97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

no idea will post the info once its finalizzed

Comment

Hey time is 3:30pm and if your going to come make a post on E46fanatics because they are holding hooters for food and needs a head count!

Hope all can make this!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    Hey time is 3:30pm and if your going to come make a post on E46fanatics because they are holding hooters for food and needs a head count!

Hope all can make this!
                    I RSVP'd in that link, but I will be working the night before so I will be a dead man walking at 3:30pm. Oh well, it will be worth it I hope. See ya there. :p:p

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
                    97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

Ight gordan hopefully by now you know whats up i think ima have to hitch a ride.

Comment

This weekend guys! Try to make it!!!!!!

Comment

Today, in 2 hours guys. Hope to see you guys!

Comment

The guy was at Charlotte yesterday.... he got some great footage of the e30 and e36 sliding :)
                            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

its port charlotte erick :P
                              -alex
                              i take pictures.

Comment

Working...