Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
    A b34 at that.
    yup, but it is an m30 swapped car for two and a half k.

technically, i guess it might even be a 3.2
    Last edited by flyboyx; 02-22-2016, 02:20 AM.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

*RARE* 1969 BMW 1602 Convertible Baur 1600 2002 - $28500 (Larchmont)
      image 1

image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7image 8image 9image 10image 11image 12image 13image 14image 15image 16image 17image 18image 19image 20image 21image 22image 23image 24

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
      (google map)

1969 BMW

fuel: gas
      odometer: 37000
      paint color: red
      size: compact
      title status: clean
      transmission: manual
      type: convertible

safety tips
      prohibited items
      product recalls
      avoiding scams
      Thank you for looking at my ad!

For sale is a rare BMW. If you are looking at this car, I presume you already know how rare it is (only 1,682 of these convertible cars were ever produced for the whole world - not just for the U.S.)

I have provided 24 pictures (the maximum that craigslist allows you) and am happy to provide more upon request.

The car is far from perfect - and is a great candidate for a restoration. I have too many projects that have already started on my hands that I simply won't get to this car for a while.

The car drives (I bought a brand new, OEM radiator for it recently - from a BMW dealership - apparently was told it was the last one that any dealer in the US had in stock). It needs a lot of tune up. The body has rust. These cars have been known to sell over $60,000 - and last year that was a nice example of a car that sold for $68,000 (picture included) and even for that price the restorations were done close to a decade ago. I rather have the next buyer decide how much work they want to put in, this way it becomes their baby.

These Baur edition convertibles are going up in price. On most '02's the dash is cracked - not on this one. The interior is in pretty good shape. The convertible top is perfect! No rips or stains. The rear glass is fog-free.

I am happy to arrange for a viewing at any time! I am not in a hurry to sell and honestly will not take any low offers. I'm pretty firm on my price.

1600 1602 2002 3.0CS 3.0 CS

Comment

Never new such a beast existed. Very cool.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

For all you red interior lovers out there....

1983 bmw 320i - $3800

Hello everyone ,I have a classic e21 bmw in a really good condition for the year and really really low miles which is 87xxx ! Car has NO RUST ! Its inspected until 02-17 . Runs beautiful! Recently put a new alternator battery and new spark plugs. It is a 5 speed manual with a really good clutch no grinds or anything it grabs like it should it. Interior is 8/10 and it has red leather seats. Very rare car! Paint is peeling off in some place but then again original paint and it's in good shape for the year.

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Comment

Lost me at timing belt broke... I think he's on crack asking $2500 for a car with a broken timing belt and almost certainly internal engine damage.
              Estoguy
              1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

I think that car has been on here somewhere, but man is it in trouble with tat molded body kit

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                  I think that car has been on here somewhere, but man is it in trouble with tat molded body kit
                  Looked good to me until I saw that, I was like oof
                  BMW tech
                  Umass Amherst
                  05 wrx sti

Comment

Yeah that molded kit is yuck. Also 210hp and 1800 pounds??? What is he smoking... Be more like 190ish hp 2700 pounds lol yeah timing belt broke=major engine damage...

My car is 2750 with me in it so like 2570 without me and mine is an m42 car lol
                    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                    Originally posted by roguetoaster
                    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

I paid $300 for a clean body and interior 1990 325i coupe with a snapped timing belt.......... Spent $600 fixing it and it was a great car. That guy is smoking meth or something.

Comment

89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
                        99 540it
                        86 Volvo 240 wagon
                        99 Cherokee
                        13 Passat

Comment

Looks pretty cool

Comment

My Feedback

Comment

Anybody want a 8.8 inch Ford Solid axle? I need to get rid of this.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/5458867021.html
                              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                              Originally posted by roguetoaster
                              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Early model e30 vert for 10k. WTFFFFFFFF

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
                                Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Working...
                                X