Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Cup Holder Consoles (GROUP BUY ON NOW!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For fucks sake people, let the man operate how he wants to!
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

I appreciate all of your input guys. When I ask for payment from batch 3 I'll decide exactly what I'm doing with cores.

Feedback!
      Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
      Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Steven, just wanted to remind you that you are, in fact, still the man for doing so many of these for all of us.

We love you dude! no homo. lol ;D
        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by aarontl View Post
          Anyone from batch 1 get theirs this week? Steven, any tracking numbers?

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk
          yes i just received mine a few days ago. the quality does not appear to be as good as the ones i've seen previously pictured at all.

box arrived open and item had no packaging material, just flopping around in the box as well :\
          My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
            yes i just received mine a few days ago. the quality does not appear to be as good as the ones i've seen previously pictured at all.

box arrived open and item had no packaging material, just flopping around in the box as well :\
            Pics?
            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
            -----------------------------------------
            91 318is Turbo Sold
            87 325 Daily driver Sold
            06 4.8is X5
            06 Mtec X3
            05 4.4i X5 Sold
            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
            90 325i Sold
            97 328is Sold
            01 323ci Sold
            92 325i Sold
            83 528e Totaled
            98 328i Sold
            93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
              Pics?
              i'll post some tomorrow. PMd the seller. hoping for an exchange from the seller or something for 1 that looks better.
              My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post

I've never had a problem with the boxes before and each one has been sent out in the box you received. The boxes are made to taylor the consoles thus not needing extra packaging on the inside. Like I stated before if you have a problem with your console you should contact me direct before posting about it on my thread. I PM'd you back.

Feedback!
                Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Pics or shens.

Comment

Any other recent news from those that ordered these? R3vlimited members have sent in a bunch of money, the 45 day paypal protection window has passed for batch 1&2 people. Would be great to hear something positive. Anyone?

Comment

I just bought a $55 wire cup holder out of desperation...cmon cmon...
                      - Frank
                      '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                      http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                      Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Originally posted by siggy View Post
                        Any other recent news from those that ordered these? R3vlimited members have sent in a bunch of money, the 45 day paypal protection window has passed for batch 1&2 people. Would be great to hear something positive. Anyone?
                        I got mine in last week. The construction and molding of the cup holders is excellent. Where it is lacking is the finish. If you take the vinyl wrapping off your current console what you see is close to the finish it will be. There is perhaps a little added texture and flat black paint. I am going to look into having mine wrapped with a vinyl or perhaps leather.

Comment

Originally posted by aarontl View Post
                          I got mine in last week. The construction and molding of the cup holders is excellent. Where it is lacking is the finish. If you take the vinyl wrapping off your current console what you see is close to the finish it will be. There is perhaps a little added texture and flat black paint. I am going to look into having mine wrapped with a vinyl or perhaps leather.
                          Fuck, I don't want to have to spend $120+ to have to refinish it after the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by blue plates View Post
                            Fuck, I don't want to have to spend $120+ to have to refinish it after the fact.
                            then don't.
                            Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                              then don't.
                              Already did asshole, I'm part of batch two.

Comment

lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X