• Show
Clear All

For sale or trade: 1977 Chevy Nova

1977 Chevy Nova 4-door
    98,000 original miles
    4.1 L Inline 6 Cylinder Engine
    2 speed automatic power glide transmission
    1 barrel carb, rebuilt with aftermarket round chrome air cleaner
    Under 150 miles ago, Engine was redone with all new gaskets, smoothed out head surface, replaced water pump, replaced hoses, replaced belts, and flushed coolant system. After I put in new coolant, new spark plugs, and did an oil and filter change.
    New parts include battery with warrantee and adjustable air shocks on the rear. The rear tires are from a Camaro and have nice tires on them that are for winter but can be used any season. They have 95% tread left. The front tires are stock with about 75% tread left. I will also include the other two stock rims and wheels. One of the tires is junk but the rims and shiny hubcaps are great. The stock spare with good tire will also be included.
    Interior is very nice with two bench seats. The front seat is covered due to a few rips in the seat that can be repaired.
    Exterior is good, only a few rust spots that can easily be fixed. This car would be a great car to get painted but looks fine now.
    This would be an awesome restoration project or an awesome first car to drive and work on yourself.
    I have the title in hand and am ready to sell this car. I have another car and don’t want this beauty to go to waste. It is a rare 4 door and wants a new home.
    Price: $1500 OBO or trades for BMW's!!!!

pm me or email me

I will include some extra parts and some books on the car. I have a nova manual and then a huge haynes manual for all american cars. I need to sell this car asap or trade it for another good car. even if its not a BMW ill consider it. I have a clear title in hand and other goodies to go with it. The tailpipe and muffler are also very new. Comes with spare headlight switch and stock radio and knobs. the dash is all set up for an aftermarket cd player. if price is right, I will include an AIWA cd deck with the purchase.

I want to sell this or trade this so I can get an older BMW for me and my younger brother to work on together before I go away to college!!!
    Attached Files

Also, it has two 6x9 speakers in the rear deck!

Comment

This 87 325 I'm going to part can be had for 650, before I sell anything from it.

ray

Comment

well i need to sell the nova in order to get money to buy the car.

Comment

May I suggest...Join the Nova Listserv. http://people.smu.edu/acambre/novaList.html
          Be prepared to recieve 300 or so emails a day.
          Post your car for sale, I bet you get a bite.

I miss my Nova so bad. 2 door '77, 350/350, black.
          14 MPG. Dual 2 1/2" Flowmasters, etc.

Luke

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

sweet man... thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
            X