WTT My Z3 for clean 325is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT My Z3 for clean 325is!

Well I was going to wait for spring to sell this beauty, but decided I could throw this out here now and see if anyone wants to get into a nice convertible. Of course I would sell this car for cash, but am mostly interested in a trade for a nice E30. Only requirements are must be standard, a 325is, and absolutly will not consider a vehicle with rust. Here are my specs:
    1997 BMW Z3 1.9L
    Standard
    Black w/ black leather interior and flawless black top.
    28 avg mpg mixed city/highway
    Urethane Rear Shock Mounts
    Pioneer MP3 CD player, $400 at Best Buy.

I have not done any racing or modifying of vehicle outside of maintence. Speaking of which this car has been properly maintained and just had the 100K tuneup including new oxygen sensor.

The only things wrong with it are it has a crack in the windsheild. It is on the passenger side so it never bothered me.

Pictures:

Oh and I am a absolute detail freak. This car has been absolutly pampered. Paint is always waxed atleast once a month. Tires have warranty on them and will transfer. I have more pictures if needed. Beautiful black leather interior....need to find those pics.

Email- icrosson #@# gmail.com
    AIM- Ian300D

Best place to reach me is email, but I will try to check in on this thread.

PM sent

Comment

Oh and I'm located in Corpus Christi, TX. Willing to drive pretty damn far though..... 1000miles if needed.
      Oh and my cash price is $10.8k

Comment

How about a 1988 325 5spd Black on Black with everything in great shape. Runs great and all records since new.

Cheers,
        Gregg

Comment

Nah, looking for a "i" sorry.

Comment

Bump for my clean ride :)

Comment

how about a 90 ix

award winner

Comment

detail freak + a black car is always a good combination
                bump for a clean car!

Comment

Dont have any need for a ix sorry. But I do love the looks of your car. Hope you find a good home for it :)

Comment

You know I am interested.
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

goo....
                      i'm local with an '89 325is 5spd... but I don't want a Z3... (unless its an M Roadster)

Your car is clean as shit, but I don't fit too well in Z3's

Good luck man...

Comment

Man you must be one big fella. I'm 6ft 1in, and fit pretty well in the Z3. Although I don't think anyone over 6ft 2in could fit comfortably in it.

Comment

Originally posted by IanBMW
                          Man you must be one big fella. I'm 6ft 1in, and fit pretty well in the Z3. Although I don't think anyone over 6ft 2in could fit comfortably in it.
                          6'3" 245lbs here

Comment

Working...
                          X