No announcement yet.

Lynchburg, VA Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI. i have to leave by 7:45ish to make it home by 10:00 for UFC 62 :)

Comment

thats fine that leaves plenty of time for whatever
      HDE30 <3

Comment

pm'd you, definately want to make it out!

Comment

sounds good to me
          HDE30 <3

Comment

I went ahead and put together a drive map of the most likely drive we would take if so interested.

Here is a Yahoo Map Beta version map of where wed go

Bringing back to the front page.

After some driving and rememebering about my driving I put together a loop that connects the about the best driving within a reasonable distance to do for a drive. Those of you that know the area already will have a general idea.

HDE30 <3

Comment

DAMN IT! Why did bmw decide to have me work every saturday?

I'm going to try and ask off so I can go to this even though I already took the first saturday in sept off.

Comment

just let me know this is looking to be quite a turnout.
                HDE30 <3

Comment

Justin, just so you know, you somehow jinxed me by calling me on the 5th hole of our par 3 golf game to tell me about the meet. I had tee shots to the green before you called, and overshot or hooked them everytime after that. fucker :)

Anyways, I'm trying to make it up there for the meet, no definite plans yet

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
                    Justin, just so you know, you somehow jinxed me by calling me on the 5th hole of our par 3 golf game to tell me about the meet. I had tee shots to the green before you called, and overshot or hooked them everytime after that. fucker :)

Anyways, I'm trying to make it up there for the meet, no definite plans yet
                    Stu...

Trevor Ely
                    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

sorry bout that game stu. I am sure youll make it out again to redeem yourself
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm in Michigan right now, drove up yesterday (right foot is exhausted, cruise control would have been nice :))

I'll be back Aug. 5th, I believe that is a Saturday. Dunno if I will be able to shoot to Raleigh or Lynchburg the day after though, I'm only scheduled off work until Saturday.

I'll be checking this page periodically and I'll keep in touch with Justin

Comment

sounds good man. Juet let me know. I wouldnt mind taking that off ramp right next to target again in the 316. that would be fun.
                          HDE30 <3

Comment

Just a reminder/information bump for those that may not have seen and are local.
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

Stu I expect you to make it up.
                              HDE30 <3

Comment

you should have one october 4th or 5th, so i can stop by on my way to VIR for Grand Am

Comment

Working...
                                X