No announcement yet.

Central VA meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, friday! Ill be in fairfax, working for most of my break, but ill come down for a meet. Its not like it take a whole lot of planning considering we're all within a mile or so of eachother. I live on the first block of monument.
    --Will

Comment

there's that euro meet this weekend in vienna.
      or we could do something down in rva. the starbucks(s) in the west end welcome car meets with open arms (as long as you buy something).
      what do you guys think?
      im at odu, wont be back in richmond until friday.

Comment

Im planning on going to the meet in vienna on saturday. who else is planning on it, hope to see you guys there. As for a the specific meet proposed by this thread, we should do it in the spring and make a track event out of it. maybe VIR or Summit Point or even Richmond speed way(messin around on a big oval track could be fun). I dunno just an idea.
        sigpic

Comment

im all for having a low-key e30 meet this friday night...maybe a little photoshoot action as well?

Comment

im game for a little meet/photoshoot this friday. i need a fresh tire for one of my wheels, but it should be on by then (if not im rollin on b-caps). where are you guys feelin? downtown or suburb?

and deffinately a meet at VIR this spring. there's a NASA event there in Feb, if you guys wanna do that.

Comment

I dont know about you guys, but i hate driving anywhere within richmond city limits. The roads are just god awful, lets take it elsewhere.
              --Will

Comment

how about the starbucks in short pump? i've been to meets there before, and nothing has happened. as long as you keep your hood down (some dumb law against that in public non santioned places or some bs). plus if its cold...warm coffee.

if that place is cool, what time were you guys thinking?

Comment

yea, that sounds good to me. evening? 7-8?
                  --Will

Comment

ah man i cant make it on friday, i gotta head up to Fairfax earlier in the day. Who ever is in the area on saturday should come to the meet in vienna and help out the little 'uns for xmas
                    sigpic

Comment

ill try to make both!
                      --Will

Comment

count me in as a maybe for friday night - u guys thinking of going for a drive or just a little shoot??

if starbucks doesnt work out we could easily meet at the engineering bldg parking lot, snap a few pics, then head out of richmond to some back roads.

again, this is the first friday night after finals so it might be iffy.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsSuck View Post
                          yea, that sounds good to me. evening? 7-8?
                          yeah, works for me.

so, thats starbucks in short pump starting around 7pm this friday, the 15th.

Comment

i live in midlo..welcoming new members?

Comment

absolutely! I havnt met anyone here yet.

Which starbucks are we talking about exactly?
                              --Will

Comment

Originally posted by threlevenguy View Post
                                i live in midlo..welcoming new members?
                                yeah, man come on out. this is the first rva meet i know of.

its the starbucks next some italian restaurant, if youre heading west down broad, its on your left. directly across the street from the mall.

im down for a shoot and a drive. any suggestions as to where?

Comment

Working...
                                X