Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 S38 Engine swap in my E30 plus Turbo

Hi Guys,
    I hope everything is ok around here and hope every one is good.
    I need your help in a project i'm making in my car for the 1st time in egypt, but i need some help, i have to engines from the E34 M5 car, i ahve the 3.6 and the 3.8 i need to swap them but swapping is not the problem, i want to turbo charge my car, so i need to know what do i need to do because i want to charge it on stock internals without changing any thing inside the engine so which engine is better for that the 3.6 or the 3.8 and i've been told about many things, spacers..injectors..mainfold..many things that made me confused because i don't know anything about turbos, they even spoke about lowering the coperssion ratio and the psi, so honestly i'm not in canada any more i'm in egypt and the guys here don't know much, so please guys help me like its your own project and you are starting it from the scratch...i need to know what to get and what to do and the max saftey psi...guys really i need to know everything cuz i don't want to risk my engine and i don't have money to buy internals.

Ps:If any one got any other project or idea even with diffrenet engines(like m20 or 50)please share it with me. Thanks so much.
    See you..after the LAG!!

READ! Maximum Boost by Corky Bell... enough said

Comment

I wouldn't try it on stock internals. Save up you money and do it right little by little.

E30Fiend
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Working...
      X