Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motronic 1.0 Adapter Board for MegaSquirt

Motronic 1.0 Adapter Board for MegaSquirt

http://sssquid.com/v2/shop/megasquirt/motronic-1-0-breakout-board-megasquirt/

The Motronic 1.0 Breakout Board is perfect for those that want to put megasquirt into their vehicle, and want to do a quality job of it. Designed to solder right into the stock M1.0 harness adapter and includes two solder areas for each Motronic pin. It also includes spots for two extra ignition drivers, two extra 3-pin 2.54mm pitch connections, and a prototyping area with inlaid, clearly marked connections to make your project as easy and accessible as possible. Two mounting holes match directly to the harness adapter, and two more are option and for use in our MegaSSSquirt cases.

Special r3v member pricing available for a limited time! MSRP $50

List Date: 5/12/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Motronic 1.0 Adapter Board for MegaSquirt
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $40.00

--------------------------------------

So is this more or less what's required to run a MS on a Motronic 1.0? Sorry, I'm new to the whole thing.
    1985 325e Sedan, 1986 325e Sedan, 2006 BMW X5, 2012 M3 Sedan, 2013 135is, 2017 M3 Sedan ZCP Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Downeaster1 View Post
      So is this more or less what's required to run a MS on a Motronic 1.0? Sorry, I'm new to the whole thing.
      It really depends on what MS you start out with, what your goals are, etc. There are so damn many MS units, versions, and options that I would hesitate to say that this is the last piece of your particular puzzle. If you want to email me I can help guide you through your MS build!
      info@sssquid.com
      Cheers,
      J

Comment

Working...
      X