Revshift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revshift

I contacted them about making me a custom set of mounts for my swap since they were a site sponsor. Custom because they hadn't made them before; they're just stock e34 540i mounts. No one makes polyurethane mounts for a 540i, so I asked if they would be interested in getting them into production for e34 guys. They were willing right from the start and easy to deal with.

Then the best part: I was a dumbass and waited untill the last second to ask them about this, so I asked if they could have them to me in 7 days. They stepped right up and made new molds and had them done in time, then charged me an extremely reasonal price and overnighted them to me.

I don't hear their name getting tossed around nearly as much as it should be. Can't say enough about them, I'll be reccomending them to everyone now.
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Thanks, Byron! I am happy to hear everything worked out for you.

Comment

Wait...there is a business that functions in Detroit?

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Revshift View Post
        Thanks, Byron! I am happy to hear everything worked out for you.
        Once my e28 mounts wear out from tracking this year I am buying the M50 e30 swap from you guys!
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

ordered a guibo last night around 12am and my order is ready to ship! super excited to test it out. thanks!

Originally posted by Ryan...
          It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Can't say enough good things about revshift. 24v swap mounts are amazing. Do not hesitate to buy from them!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0123 (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	7137294

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0125 (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	7137295

So I took advantage of the black friday sale and got my little box of joy a couple days ago. For the doubters out there, my poly looks great. No casting flaws I can see. I like the idea of not being a bolt through solution and it makes sense that bolt-throughs become a skinny solid mount when the engine lifts. The vacuum manifold got a little scratched up in shipping and my decal ripped, but I blame USPS for that. Glad to help out a group of guys making a product here in the USA for a reasonable price.

All told, a good experience, fair price and some trick parts. I wont be able to get a drive review till next year sometime.

Comment

Revshift shipping....

Has anyone else had issues with Revshift taking forever to ship your ordered items? It took them 3 weeks to ship my friends bushings, but I figured I'd give them another chance and ordered nearly $400 in goodies from them. It has now been 4 business days and they still haven't shipped... I've heard good things about their products, but they could definitely ship items in a quicker fashion.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

This may belong in transaction feedback, but oh well...

Comment

They're still backed up from black friday as far as I know. Send them an email and they will tell you how long it will take. They aren't a big shop that mass produces items.

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

I found them to be very patient with ME, when I had issues getting them my info for an order, once they had it, the stuff was out lickity split.
                      we will see how it holds up to the abuse of dirt track racing

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                      Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

Did you pay for expedited shipping? Or just regular shipping?
                        Sounds normal to me.
                        sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
                        The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
                          They're still backed up from black friday as far as I know. Send them an email and they will tell you how long it will take. They aren't a big shop that mass produces items.
                          I'll have to send them an email. I was just hoping they'd send them early this week as my car is on jacks in the garage waiting for the pieces to get here.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtrider372 View Post
                            Has anyone else had issues with Revshift taking forever to ship your ordered items? It took them 3 weeks to ship my friends bushings, but I figured I'd give them another chance and ordered nearly $400 in goodies from them. It has now been 4 business days and they still haven't shipped... I've heard good things about their products, but they could definitely ship items in a quicker fashion.

Just my 2 cents.
                            It took about that long for them to get my order to me, but they emailed me and then later called me and told me that they were backed up due to Black Friday, they are a really nice product when they got to me though
                            88 325is Five Speed
                            Lachssilber

Comment

I ordered a full set of bushings on 12/27/2012 ,I waited patiently till yesterday emailed them and got a response that night stating they are backed up'd but will get a tracking # this week. Hope everything pans out and I'll get them this or next week.
                              ~original

Comment

Working...
                              X