Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Film Guys, Minotla Maxxum 50

Film shooters and Photog students

I was digging though some old boxes of shit trying to thin down some of the crap I have. I ran across a box of 35mm film stuff My Gpa had saved for me. To make a long story short this camera was a insurance replacement for a Maxxum 8000i of my grandfathers that was stolen.

It is brand spanking new, I dont think there has even been a roll of film though it.

Anyway Minolta Maxxum 50 with the kit 28-100 F3.5-5.6, 55mm lens thread, with sun shade and body cap. It will need a pair of CR 2 batteries to get it up and running. I think I might have 24 shot roll of Kodak Gold AsA 400 around here too if I can find it again

How about 25 bucks and ships on your dime ?????

Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

will take offers if 25 is too steep :)
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
    X