No announcement yet.

Depo Smoked Ellipsoids from Abrahams Motorsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can either do all that and risk cracking the glass when you go to remove it or take the <2 minutes to bend the cross hairs with a long flathead.
    Last edited by reelizmpro; 03-20-2015, 04:13 PM.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

surprise! cheap Chinese knockoff parts are cheap! :p

that's actually a bummer though. I've thought about picking up a set and putting my real Hella's on the shelf.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
        just got my set. High beam crosshairs are not centered...to much to expect i guess.
        throw em in the garbage and pony up for a set of real ones :D
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Aren't real ones NLA?
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            Aren't real ones NLA?

NOS I think... They may be NLA now
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

i have a set of smoked depos on my e30 for about a year and a half now. I live in Miami where Humidity and rain are a normal thing, and i have ZERO condensation or water in my lamps. I wish I could say the same about my passenger rear foot panel.
              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Cant buy smoked anymore...NLA which is why I got the depo's. clear smilies still available.

Also I really dont think using a screwdriver to bend the crosshairs will fix the issue. It'll just distort it even more. the attachement points are skewed.
                Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

eh.. I bought a set. came out perfect. so much that I bought a second set. no leaks, no humidity, no miss-alignment. guess i got a pretty good batch.

Comment

I've used DEPO and worse brands on three occasions now, all fog light applications low to the ground and to splashing. Having heard stories of aftermarket lights leaking, before I install i always paint a bead of silicone on all the glass-plastic and plastic/plastic seams It takes no time and no cost and goes a long way to keeping condensation out. Never had anything fog up.

Good luck!

Comment

Bought a set of smoked depos on flebay and its the worse decision i made! waters always getting inside one of them and causes it to fog. Cant even wash the car without water getting in. Headlights wont align proper and lets not talk about the light output... its horrible light shining everywhere...... spend the extra cash and buy a used set of hellas

Comment

Originally posted by bbs_s52 View Post
                        Bought a set of smoked depos on flebay and its the worse decision i made! waters always getting inside one of them and causes it to fog. Cant even wash the car without water getting in. Headlights wont align proper and lets not talk about the light output... its horrible light shining everywhere...... spend the extra cash and buy a used set of hellas

Lol that's exactly what I did. Had problems with them because PO sucks at resealing headlights and replaced the highs the wrong way, but they're still nice. Wish the HIDs were brighter though. And it's like they were adjusted by Stevie Wonder. Lol but I digress.
                        Originally posted by flyboyx
                        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                        Originally posted by Northern
                        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
                        X