Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
    this video is old, and this is like the third repost
    Who care if its a repost some people got a life. We dont just stay on the internet to see every fucking video there is.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post
      Who care if its a repost some people got a life. We dont just stay on the internet to see every fucking video there is.
      REPOST!

Do you have anything original to say?

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
        REPOST!

Do you have anything original to say?

I was surprised at the interior noise (64dB is pretty quiet, my diff probably whines louder than that) and the acceleration/gas times (don't be shortsighted though, oil and gas have improved but that's not going to overcome 150k+ miles on a motor). But the braking distance is AWESOME. 100 feet flat from 60mph is unheard of, even these days. Wonder how my 25i will do 60-0 wise.

Comment

i would LOVE a brand new 318is, and without driving it at all, drop it on coilovers and a staggered set of 16s, and then have those reviewers review it.

Comment

They'd complain about puncturing the lower oil pan and the understeer. Give it non-staggered (or staggered but same width) wheels and some real tires and they'll love it, on the track at least.

318is w/AST 4100s and some 225/40R16 Z1 SS, DO WANT.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              They'd complain about puncturing the lower oil pan and the understeer. Give it non-staggered (or staggered but same width) wheels and some real tires and they'll love it, on the track at least.
              I was gonna say the same thing.

16's are generally significantly heavier than the stock 14's (or most 15's even), so they would really hurt the "feel" of a 318is from a reviewer's hands-on perspective.

Comment

Repost or not it's my fisrt time viewing. Thanks! I enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post
                  My point is: this is like the third or fourth time i have seen this video in threads on r3v.

if you imply i have time to sit around all day, i believe your wrong, and in my mind, you sound like a little cry baby.
                  sigpic

Comment

first time I've seen the video, thanks!

Build, break, repair, repeat.
                    91 300zx TT
                    03 540i Msport
                    91 318is track
                    89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
                    R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

hehe, that was a great vid! Listen to that beautiful M42 rattle :)

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
                        My point is: this is like the third or fourth time i have seen this video in threads on r3v.

if you imply i have time to sit around all day, i believe your wrong, and in my mind, you sound like a little cry baby.

dude....shut up. i realize that every post i see from you is negative and usual offensive. if you search around for reposts, call them out, and then come back to the thead to hate on it again, why are you on this board. all you do is hate on people here.

SWEET VIDEO, someone post it again!

Comment

LOL ok lets just forget it about it, but what have u guys ran in the 1/4 on a stock m42?

Comment

Thanks so much 4 sharing with us,bros :-)
                            Cheap used tennis ball machine for sale - Little Prince, Tennis twist, Lobster, Wilson and Playmate reviews

Comment

I wish mine still had the cool infrared radio in it.
                              Past-Flat Black '86 325,Schwartz '89 325iS, Lagunagrun '91 318i, 92 318i, Schwartz II Supercharged '97 328i, Luftwaffe '91 318iS Rallycar
                              -Current- Alpinweiss '91 318iS (under the knife after slaughtering a deer), Luftwaffe '91 318i Rally Car (in progress)

Comment

Working...
                              X