Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
    Lol... i laughed at this.

Yeah i unfortunately got a dui this past spring when i was drinking heavily. I got my shit together now and should save a lot of money that would otherwise be spent on alcohol. :)

More about these $400 coilovers, and how shitty they must ride.
    congrats on wising up. good move. did you get sober??
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

More about these $400 coilovers, and how shitty they must ride.
      I would PM Stephen on this. My advice would be to get the generic perches and adjusters, then buy some GC springs to fit the perches. Then simply use a small amount of fab skill and throw it together.

It doesn't even get near $400 on this route. It is really cheap and you get the same outcome. So if you buy new springs it is $240 plus however much you find the sleeves and perches for (which cost nothing).
      Last edited by Philo; 10-15-2009, 09:21 AM.
      -tim
      Originally posted by Jordan
      I like the stance
      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
        congrats on wising up. good move. did you get sober??
        Yeah i did, and thanks.

Originally posted by Philo View Post
        I would PM Stephen on this. My advice would be to get the generic perches and adjusters, then buy some GC springs to fit the perches. Then simply use a small amount of fab skill and throw it together.

It doesn't even get near $400 on this route. It is really cheap and you get the same outcome.
        I might give that a try, i can weld pretty good so it doesn't seem difficult.

Comment

It is not difficult at all. I will be doing this come spring. Right now i'm going to roll around on my Race setup while winter passes through. If you know how to weld, any feat is dismissed. Just cut, weld on the new collar (optional) be sure it is level if you do, insert sleeve and voila!
          -tim
          Originally posted by Jordan
          I like the stance
          -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

on topic, i think your car is badass as is Ubernasty. maybe a 1/2 inch more in front but your car has alot of character currently. Sportmax n all
            Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinReed View Post
              on topic, i think your car is badass as is Ubernasty. maybe a 1/2 inch more in front but your car has alot of character currently. Sportmax n all
              Thanks man, i thought it had a lot of character today as well when i got downtown baltimore and realized my front driver fender flare was hanging off. :pimp:
              I hit a huge pothole that shoved the tire up so far it broke the bond off.

It doesn't look that low but its stupid how many complications i run into even at that ride height, daily driving it through baltimore streets.

Comment

1. stop trying to be a vw
                2. put sideskirts on that actually fit the car
                in that order, please.

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
                  in that order, please.
                  In a bad mood today aren't we?

Comment

Working...
                  X