No announcement yet.

Movies with E30's in them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in a movie yet to be released, District 9, there is a screenshot that was released that has a white E30. see below. its going to be a wicked movie too. cant wait to see it, but i will be in basic training when it comes out :|

98 540 MSport
    89 325 ix

Comment

Highlander TV series has a cyrusblau 4-door pop up in almost every episode in the first season. And most bad guys seem to have 5-7 series.

Comment

Is District 9 that one movie where it's like a documentary about aliens invading or something?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

In Old school the wilson brother drives a red one.
          Days of Thunder Nicole kidman drives a white one

Comment

There is an red e30 on some gold wires in notorious when biggie is a little kid in the beginning of the movie.

and there is also a blue e30 in the movie taken when the chicks dad is chasing that dude at the airport in paris

Comment

my gf's sister watches 90210 everyday and theirs always a cabby on there. one of the guys on the show drives one

Comment

16 Candles caught the mood of the E30 at the time perfectly. Yuppiemobile all the way back in the day. Many of you youngsters were still in diapers when that movie was a hit.

I was driving an E21 at the time which would be like driving an E46 now (but back then BMWs were still pretty rare), and I got a ton of shit from friends for having a yuppie mobile.
                Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

"yes man"-jim carrey give a bum a ride to the park. then runs outa gass
                  ]

Comment

*fun with dick and jane

Comment

Originally posted by maximumangle View Post
                      in a movie yet to be released, District 9, there is a screenshot that was released that has a white E30. see below. its going to be a wicked movie too. cant wait to see it, but i will be in basic training when it comes out :|
                      I'll be in basic too. What branch are you going? I'll be in San Antonio with the Air Force.
                      Advanded Delphin Division
                      My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

The most complete list on the web about cars, bikes, trucks and other vehicles seen in movies and series, image captures and information about them.

Comment

cops and robersons

Comment

In the Seinfeld episode where Kramer is test driving the Saab (or is it a Volvo) an E30 drives by when they are downtown.

Comment

has anyone contacted Jim Carrey to show our appreciation for his constant e30 use in movies. He's gotta be on the boards
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Shit how could have I forgotten PCU

Comment

Working...
                                X