All red tails please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All red tails please?

I am considering going with all red tails, I gave photoshop a shot and blew it. Wondering if anyone else would give it a shot

-Alex

I used MS paint lol.

fuk wit me

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Good enough for government labor :) Thanks!!
      -Alex

Comment

I dig the look...

Comment

I like all red tails on the e30s

Comment

did mine, they look very nice. it looks much cleaner

Comment

Just do it, I have an early model as well and it made a huge difference in making the rear of the car look better.

Comment

Just played a little with hue and saturation. I dont think I got the color matched perfectly.

If you like my work, consider donating. Even $1 shows someone appreciated my work. Thank you all in advance.
                Pay pall: mrbabko@hotmail.com

Comment

^ That looks awesome, thanks! Think I am going to keep the reverse lights white though.. for now at least!
                  -Alex

Comment

i added a little tint as well, pretty good for -$10 worth of paint if i do say so myself

Comment

I'll be honest I hope you are going to finish the painting pl3wa, but to each their own.

This what my tails look like now after two years of Florida sun on VHT nightshade .I like how they look like now compared to when I had done them originally but if you do it lightly I think it could look like the rose color.
                      Now

When freshly painted.

Comment

the tails or the car? because im working on a turbo m50 right now, so it might take a while lol. its good enough now

Comment

Working...
                        X