Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.25 LSD

Hi,
    In two weeks I will be going to Europe, and I decided that I should get an LSD diff. while there. The reason being is that I could pick one up for $25, which is a lot better than $250 + shipping at most places in the U.S.
    I'm going to be looking for 3.25, or something fairly close, because I do have an eta. So my question is, what cars in EU came equiped with this ratio (I know a lot of US 535 did)? And what is the actual weight of it (I've heard anywhere from 50 to 95 lbs.)?
    Thanks

check out some early e30 323i's, and perhaps e28's (528i? i think some came with a 3.25 but i'm not certain)

Comment

where in europe are you going? In La maddalena Italy, they still go for 125 euro. Don't think they will be cheap here.
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

I will be going to Lithuania, where my dads friend owns a Rally team. When my dad called him, he said that he could get me an LSD dff. for $25.
        Thanks for the info abcd

Comment

I think some automatic equipped E28's and/or E30's came with a 3.46:1 LSD. I'd love to come across one of those...

Comment

I have a 3.46 that I will be parting with soon if you are interested.
            I'm looking to go turbo on my S52 swap and need taller gears, so I will be replacing it with a 2.93 or a 3.25.
            Can anyone tell me which will work best with my setup.

Comment

Originally posted by juscool
              I have a 3.46 that I will be parting with soon if you are interested.
              I'm looking to go turbo on my S52 swap and need taller gears, so I will be replacing it with a 2.93 or a 3.25.
              Can anyone tell me which will work best with my setup.

brethren u in Grenada ? .. let me know, if its in good condition i may want it ..
              --Hayden--
              '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
              '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
              '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
              www.G2IC.com

Comment

Land of my birth. I'm in NYC as soon as I change it I will Pm you.

Comment

Working...
                X