Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredK View Post
    world of warcraft
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSHAHSHHSHSHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, she's CRAZY!
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Farbs, I'm gonna head out so if anything cool pops up, right click and save for me, will ya? :mrgreen:

MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Hack her wow account, or whatever the fuck she plays (aion?), and delete everything.

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
          Hay R3v, I just got out of a three year long relationship. I really thought I loved this girl. But Apparently because we didn't have enough in common, It was enuff to end it. I've been really sad lately, So I drove my Corolla around really fast to get rid of the anger. Now Theres still some anger left. SO I thought I'd ask R3v....

Most of you have girlfriends, I assume. Now My exgirlfriend likes A particular MMORPG, And I like, Cars. Is this really enough to end a fucking three year long relationship? She met some omega waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles over The MMORPG, and they started talking and had some shit in common. What kind of Scum bag does this? Now she plans on moving to Colorado to be with him. We always got along Really well, and really loved each other. She said it was the biggest mistake of her life, and she'll prolly go to hell for it.

So new question I have.
          1: How to aquire New girlfriend, who will give my lots of blowjobs, like my previous one did.

2. How much do you and your girlfriend have in common?

Enough answers gets shirtless pics

Quoted before the edit 8)

Comment

This hasn't gone well. What in the world was I thinking.
            1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
            1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
            1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
            1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Dude you're 19. You'll be all right.

Comment

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.
                1985 325e M50TU(Sold)

Comment

Not warcraft, some Korean Game for people who can't afford warcraft.
                  so she's fat, ugly, AND poor? Dude gtfo of there.

Comment

I had to google "MMORPG" to see wtf you were talking about.

Also, any girl that ditches you for some dude she met online though an uber-geeky gaming community, good riddance.

Also, single life FTW. girls are over-rated. build your E30.

Comment

enough with the bs shirtless picks nao plz.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Or...

maybe she was the one* and you should now drive hopped up on No Doz and strapped up with some astronaut diapers to CO.

Not to be confused with The One, a 2001 Sci Fi / Martial arts movie starring Jet Li, which dealt with parallel universes and time travel, and a whole lot of ass kicking.

Comment

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.
                          You'll be OK....

... as long as your favorite topping is hot sauce.

Comment

1. How to aquire new gf? Im not really sure on that one. the gym maybe? a lot of athletic chicks who like to be outside n do funn stuff go to the gym. This way when she finds out you like cars maybe she'll enjoy being outside and helping you, not penned up playing a stupid game.

2. i had a 1 1/2 year relationship that i broke off because it was getting really intense and she was really clingy and controlling. she didnt want me to go out and party and hang out with friends cuz she was afraid id drink and fuck some other girl or flirt with other girls, whatever. I'd say we had a fairly good amount off stuff in common but in the same way we didnt. we both like sports (playing them), and we were both pretty social people. we also had the same taste in music and movies n such. the normal stuff we had in common. but, we both came from two really seprate types of families. hers was the parents are in denial and are really really christian and think their children are the best and have done nothing wrong, they dont "yell" and she was a spoiled brat. My family is down to earth, open about what i ahve done and not (drink, smoked before, sexually active, etc.) My parents are the type that know im gunna screw up and that im not perfect and when that happens i get punished etc, etc. also, my mom is irsih and german, my dad is italian mostly.....so you could say that my parents "yelled' a lot to get their point across haha. to me that was normal cuz its how i was brought up, it wasnt abusive yelling or what not but it was authoritative and the "i demand respect" sort of yell. long story short she was always a spoiled little bitch and in denial about everything like her mom and dad while my parents are down to earth and are actually with it. An example of this was after we broke up she found out that i ahd smoked pot and she went into a cry fury and had to "go for a run" lol. So you could say we had some in common, but the big lyfestyle stuff i guess not.

To me you gotta find someone you can be with everyday, but still have your space (go out with friends, have sompany over, etc.). Next time i choose a gf im gunna go for one who was brought up the same way i was who is down to earth and not a spoiled little bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                              enough with the bs shirtless picks nao plz.
                              hold on, how big is her gut.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
                                so she's fat, ugly, AND poor? Dude gtfo of there.
                                None of the above. I DOn't know if this thread is worth the shirtless pics I have yet.
                                1985 325e M50TU(Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X