WTB: e30 m3 rear trunk wing OEM

Anyone have an OEM wing?

Originally posted by aablown View Post
    Anyone have an OEM wing?
    Just saw this on eBay: http://m.ebay.com/itm/331369641224?nav=SEARCH

Comment

Seen that, too much

Comment

I will have one in Zinna Red available in about 1 week. $250 + shipping from 11581

kash.prashad@yahoo.com
        If looks could kill:::

Comment

E30 m3 wing is one of the easier parts to find. You can get em all day long under $300.

Comment

thanks guys. I'm waiting on three different people to respond to some questions I had about their wings. One being an Evo, trying to find the manufacturer of that one, the guy said he sold a few to the community but I don't want a DTM fiberwerks evo wing.

Comment

Originally posted by aablown View Post
              thanks guys. I'm waiting on three different people to respond to some questions I had about their wings. One being an Evo, trying to find the manufacturer of that one, the guy said he sold a few to the community but I don't want a DTM fiberwerks evo wing.
              My suggestion is to stick with your original game plan and get an OEM wing or a perfect fitting Evo3 wing with flap from Markus on s14.net.

Don't settle for less like DTM fiberwerks. I helped someone recently try to fit a DTM branded Evo3 wing and we ended up selling it on craigslist instead of dealing with the fitment headaches. The fitment is horrible on those Ebay wings and for the money...our USD goes a longer way now against the Euro. I bought my Evo 3 wing from Markus with a CF flap for under $900 shipped USD. They normally go for $1300-$1700.

Another solution is MaShaw's wing which fits very well and is around $600-700 for the FRP wing with CF flap. BUT for that money...why not go with Markus for excellent quality and fitment.

Good Luck. I still have my Zinna stock U.S E30 M3 wing if you need it.
              If looks could kill:::

Comment

Working...
              X