BMW partouts, BMW parts for sale refusing old ad to avoid using Panjo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW partouts, BMW parts for sale refusing old ad to avoid using Panjo

Reusing an old post as I hate Panjo and avoiding the site!

Update 7/29/17

Still have the doors glass and regulators remaining from the convertible willing to take best reasonable cash offer.picked up in the Jacksonville area or possibly delivery in the area for small fuel charge.

Also have automatic transmission with driveshaft left for repairs or swaps?

In addition have to gas tanks as well for sale one from a 1987 325ic and 1988 325is

4/22/17

Just got in a 12/86 automatic 325ic which I am parting out for the motor for a customer. It's originally bonzit beige, painted an horrible dark brownish purple now. The interior was removed by seller before I got it. Hood, fenders and convertible top are still useable. The plastic for the top window was removed. All the window motors work as well. Front and rear diving board bumpers are in good shape
    Rims are ugly chrome aftermarket rims, best suited for scrapping!

I will update when parts are sold. I am in the process of trying to upload pictures as well.
    Also the flaps for the convertible are broken.
    Diff is sold to Steve C. now and it's a 3.73LSD
    I am willing to work better deals and prices if parts are picked up in the Jacksonville FL area. If not I will consider fair and reasonable offers plus shipping. Prices starting at $10 up

Also have a 5 speed transmission for sale as well price of transmission is $150. Now sold!!

So I don't miss buyers posting to thread Please email me directly at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
    [
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 08-25-2018, 06:23 AM. Reason: Hate Panjo will not use them! And sold part update section

Swaybar and OBC and Cruise control systems pending sale. Most of the trim is fair or poor condition. Email me directly at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com for pictures or part inquiry
    Shawn
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 04-22-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Also have like new glovebox with oem sticker still on, it's NOT 100% new, also have along some various parts for sale you can email me directly at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
      Shawn
      Working on posting pictures, until them I can email them
      Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 04-22-2017, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Interested in Front spoiler lip if in good shape, could you PM me a shipped price to 80517? Thanks.

Comment

I'll take the Limited Slip Diff.
          sigpic
          Steve Corbett
          1983 528E Scrapped
          1983 528E Sold
          1984 745I
          1984 325E - Sold
          1989 325I Bronzit-Sold
          1989 325I Zinno
          1988 635CSI

Comment

Got you covered Steve! I will have it out within the next week or so? You can call or email me anytime. I will call you or text once it out. Not sure if Greyhound or USPS would be better for shipping? I think USPS will be best for direct shipping to your house.
            Shawn
            Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 04-22-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Hi, Joshw02, sent you a email you can email at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com and I send you some pictures tonight or in the morning? Trying to duck and hide from the fucken homeowners association on this part out as it's in the garage now till it's sent to my friends shop to pull the drivetrain out.
              Shawn

Comment

Sounds good, sent you a email. Thanks

Comment

Do you have the heater blower motor?
                  89 325ix coupe Diamondschwartz
                  1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

Hi e30andy yes still have blower motor still in car, you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
                    Shawn

Comment

Want to vouch for OP. He is a true BMW guy. In a world of silly prices, he is always reasonable. He helped me locate ACS parts, too.

Goold seller!
                      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Thank you timemachinE30, for the kind words I appreciate it! I try to buy cheap and sell cheap as well to make a little bit still be able to pass the saving onto the buyer. If you need anything please let me know as always! And I am with you and support you on say NO to Panjo!
                        Shawn

Comment

After 2 days finally been able to get a picture to upload!

[

[IMG][/IMG]
                          Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 04-23-2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

could you send me the wires and sockets/plugs with about 12 inches of wire attached for both side light markers in the front?
                            if you still have them...
                            thanks ...
                            pL
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            '90 325i sedan daily driven
                            '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Hi chefpeterlevine, I may have one or 2 of the sockets, may have 2 wires but seller took most of the side markers and the wires, I will check in the morning
                              Shawn

Comment

Working...
                              X