No announcement yet.

SoCal: M20 Parts, Turbo Man., Interior, Random Stuff, Art, more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post updated, new items added, will be adding more in the next few days.
    sigpic
    1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

What part of the seats are those M stripe bits for?

Originally posted by 2mAn
      The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

^^^ Sorry, just now seeing this somehow. Those were made for the front of the bottom cushion where it meets the leg bolster.

Post updated, more items, photos added, make me an offer, I need to get rid of it all. Thanks!
        sigpic

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Sale pending on oil cooler and B25 intake boot...
          sigpic

Comment

Dipstick, washer bottle and one of the AFMs are sold, tweeters and two intake boots are pending.

Still have the oil cooler.
            sigpic

Comment

Last AFM, ICV, 2 intake boots, tweeter pods and kick panels are all sold. Thanks, lets keep it rolling! :)
              sigpic

Comment

Taillight gaskets sold, flywheel/clutch pending, waiting on payment.

No reasonable offer refused.
                sigpic

Comment

Parking brake cables and cap/rotor are sold, prices lowered, make me an offer!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry not related to your thread but were you the guy on the 605 the other day with a group of other e30s?

Comment

Nah, wasn't me, I haven't been to LA in a minute and don't really know any other E30 owners.
                      sigpic

Comment

Super ETA intake boot sold, prices lowered again, it all has to go!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oil cooler sold, any reasonable offers accepted!
                          sigpic

Comment

M20 fuel rail, Ebay turbo and M-stripe vinyl pieces are all gone, make me an offer on the rest of this!
                            sigpic

Comment

Fan shroud sold!

Slowly but surely getting rid of this stuff.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Not parts, but I added some BMW posters / framed art to this posting, hope no one minds.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X