No announcement yet.

Classifieds Support Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't even post a WTB ad.... I messed with Panjo for over an hour to no avail.
    I'm 28 and don't feel technologically antiquated...

I've been on these forums for a decade now and I find my self saying "can't we go back to the good old days"

DOWN WITH PANJO!!

Comment

Looks like Panjo may be on its way out on bimmerforums. A non Panjo classifieds section was added for those that do not want to use it... which sounds like almost everyone. Traffic in classifieds section there has slowed considerably post Panjo.
      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Not too soon.either
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
        If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Sometimes market forces do work... this took way too long though imho. I listed nothing and bought nothing during this whole period. Every single Panjo email is full of irrelevant or orherwise poor quality crap. I do E30. Nothing else is of any interest, and not all e30 stuff interest me either.

My bank account was grateful, but it forced me to waste my time trolling Craigslist. And sorry but FB is a totally unacceptable option for commerce like this. I don't give a damn what my connections think about my e30 obsession, and they're not in any way qualified to understand a good e30 transaction when they see one. A and oh yeah, it's none of FB and their advertisers business what I do with my $.

Which brings us back to the old setup.. the issue of scamming is still there. it is absolutely NOT R3Vs responsibility to block this cr@p. It's certainly their repsonsibikity to throttle it, but it's not acceptable to think @JamesCrivelone is gonna give you your $ back because you bought from some putz with zero reputation, few posts etc. your decision to purchase must be your own
          Last edited by bradnic; 05-05-2017, 08:12 PM.
          I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
          DB vert plastic bumpers
          OEM Keys
          MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
          91 ic Calypso 3.1
          86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
          TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
          e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
            I've waited for improvement. I haven't seen enough. This is not working and has harmed the community by spreading them everywhere but r3v to find the stuff they need. I don't see how something like this has not also affected traffic to the site.
            I can not do nothing about it nor do I know the statistics from it. I did send Panjo a pm about a person i banned so they could kick them off of their end to. But got no reply, so took a look at their last log in (4/27/17). Nice.... Honestly I had mixed feelings about this whole Panjo thing in the beginning, but the reaction from users about has done nothing but put a bad taste in my mouth.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I feel like since panjo came into to play this forum is slowly starting to die. Seems there is maybe a few dozen members that are active anymore.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

The concept behind it is not bad, but they seemed to be very indifferent about users needs.

A couple simple tweaks would make it a much better system, but it's a bit DOA in it's current version.
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                  But got no reply, so took a look at their last log in (4/27/17). Nice.... Honestly I had mixed feelings about this whole Panjo thing in the beginning, but the reaction from users about has done nothing but put a bad taste in my mouth.
                  You should have seen how many times I had to go back and forth with them over a simple issue: Them dipping into my r3v posts and replacing my ad, paypal link, pictures, and verbage without my permission. They told me it was impossible, and that I was off my rocker. They would never edit my ad, and that I must have been confused somehow.

I explained the issue to them over and over again, but they would not, or could not understand the problem. They just didn't get the issue, as many times as I tried to explain it. Out of pure frustration, I finally had to make a video and send it to them to finally get their attention/understanding.

Their reply was something along the lines of: "Ohhhhh! That's what you meant! Oh yea...that's just how it works. Sorry. That's not our problem, it's yours"

Last edited by george graves; 05-11-2017, 04:27 AM.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

So when does Panjo get evicted fro r3v? Or did mods enter an agreement?
                    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

The only person who can execute agreements on behalf of the site is James, the owner.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Classifieds Support Thread

Ever since Panjo started popping up on Facebook and now here it's come off as spammy and misleading. I have never signed up on the Panjo site but it seems as though it crawled through the classified forums here and and posted one of my ads on Facebook. You can't hijack people's ads without their permission. Since then, I knew it was going to be a problem.

Most of my posts are in the Retail and group buy sections so I don't think they are affected by Panjo since I just made a post recently. But I would suggest R3V break this collaboration with Panjo as it has not added any value to this forum.

Correction: (I noticed Tapatalk now let's you post items for sale accross their network of forums.) I think you can only do this on forums you are registered with. Still could serve as a workaround to post your items. Maybe someone can test it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by djmossm42; 05-11-2017, 08:47 AM.
                        Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                        LED Bulb Thread
                        R6 LED Review

Comment

...That's a known shortcut already, and yes, I use that still because of their convenient way to upload photos.

I was following the thread on Bf.c and they are slowly phasing it out because it has greatly affected site traffic.

When this first came on, I questioned the same thing and wondered if page views and site traffic would be hurt, and just from my humble observations, the classified section has been hit. I also notice more posting in the regional forums for selling stuff rather then the main section.
                          2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                            I was following the thread on Bf.c and they are slowly phasing it out because it has greatly affected site traffic.
                            Link to Bf.c about panjo? I don't get there much other than to check on Jo. My favorite parts reseller.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              Link to Bf.c about panjo? I don't get there much other than to check on Jo. My favorite parts reseller.
                              Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

This is one of them, I can't find the previous one I was reading. Even though they only recently added the non-Panjo classified, it does appear to be picking up momentum.
                              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Yea. Looks like the same guy on here that seems "SO interested in fixing things" - and when you email him, he tells you that "yea, Panjo doesn't support that"

Comment

Working...
                                X