Supersprint for swaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supersprint for swaps

Just found out that supersprint now makes exhaust systems (from the headers all the way to the tailpipe) for our specific engine swaps. So no cobbling together or custom fab, unless turbo...

M30 swaps and m5x swaps. You have to check their main website not the north American one.

Last edited by uturn; 04-07-2017, 04:06 PM.

link it.

Comment

For the amount of money I imagine these would cost I hope they provide a before and after dyno comparison.

Good to hear though that someone cares enough to make such a product. I know I went through a lot of trial and error to settle on my setup.
      Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

I had spotted these too as I'm not really 100% happy with my 2.5 inch single.

The price is pretty epic though! $2500 euro for a full exhaust with headers before it's shipped!

Not sure it's much of a viable option outside Europe. I was looking at the exhaust minus the headers, but it's $2k AUD before I ship it to Australia, which isn't going to be cheap... I could get a quality twin 2 inch system custom made for less locally.
        My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Yea its nice that someone has thought about the idea but with the price range not many people are going to pick one up.

Comment

I can agree looks really nice & being supersprint the fab work will be second to none, but that price holy sh!t

I'm looking at ~$2500AUD to fab custom headers to suit my rhd swap, along with a stainless set up from there back the price point difference there is about $1100.

Comment

Originally posted by Shftr8 View Post
              Yea its nice that someone has thought about the idea but with the price range not many people are going to pick one up.
              Wow. Silly price.

Now the tough part is going to be finding a shop I can trust..
              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
              X