Adapter Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adapter Help!!!

Hey guys, I'm new to all of this, I just wanted to lay that out right now lol I just picked up my first e30, a 1985 325e.

I also picked up some BBS 17" rc 090 8j et 20.

Here's where my problem is. And I'll try to make it short and easy to see where I'm coming from. I am confused on what adapters to get. 4x100? 5x120? I don't know what that means but I'm seeing it around a lot haha also 57.1? No idea what that is. Hubcentric adapter? No clue as well. What mm I need to get I also have no idea on what to get. Again, I am very self aware that I have no idea what's going on with all this stuff, that's why I need your help!! Also I'm going with BC racing coilovers. Yay? Nay? Good or bad.waffles

Facebook. I blame facebook.

Ok cowboy. Are the wheels 5 lug? Cause I don't recall seeing BBS rc's in 4 lug.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

geez louise, the world really has lost the ability to google things haven't we.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        Facebook. I blame facebook.

Ok cowboy. Are the wheels 5 lug? Cause I don't recall seeing BBS rc's in 4 lug.
        Five lug

Comment

Originally posted by e30davie View Post
          geez louise, the world really has lost the ability to google things haven't we.
          Lol no dickhead I can't find the answers if I hardly even understand the questions

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
              hahaha thank you

Comment

okay, im starting to get the hang of it. I need to convert the 4x100 to 5x120. The hub opening is at 74.1, and they are from an e39. Still kind of confused on the measurements for the spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayneboy View Post
                  Lol no dickhead I can't find the answers if I hardly even understand the questions
                  Easy there, fireball.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    Easy there, fireball.
                    okay but am i wrong lol

Comment

I sell adapters check in wheel and tire section also check e30sports.com for more details and prices

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
                        I sell adapters check in wheel and tire section also check e30sports.com for more details and prices

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I can vouch for this man! Good product great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by frshmaestro View Post
                          I can vouch for this man! Good product great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Does he have a website I can lookup?

Comment

Originally posted by Shayneboy View Post
                            Awesome! Does he have a website I can lookup?
                            Trolling is all good and well, but you can't make it that obvious. Be more creative next time.

Something like "Awesome! Do you know if he can make them out of plastic for weight savings?," or, "Awesome! How many do I need?"

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              Trolling is all good and well, but you can't make it that obvious. Be more creative next time.

Something like "Awesome! Do you know if he can make them out of plastic for weight savings?," or, "Awesome! How many do I need?"

Trolling? I'm not trolling I legitimately need them lol. Am I supposed to just wait until somebody just randomly gives me the website? No, that's why I asked if he had a website so I can order them.

Comment

Working...
                              X