No announcement yet.

BEST road car ever built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care what you compare it to, that car is amazing! It even makes an Elise look like an E90 in comparison. What class would that thing be in in Solo 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
      Fucking awesome car and great episode. I love the look on Jeremy's face when he is ripping through the gears.
      For the price, nothing even comes close to the Atom. Imagine it with some 245 hoosiers all around. :shock:
      lol, yah picture the atom as your daily driver lol. talk about hat hair everyday.

and fq430 is the family name the car belong to, such as the e30 is to a 325i. It's only badged evolution VIII MR ;)

EDIT: found another type of video, except it's carrera 4 vs. some bike i dont recall of. i think it has 600cc tho :?

Comment

Originally posted by 1985bmw325e
        Originally posted by Brew
        Fucking awesome car and great episode. I love the look on Jeremy's face when he is ripping through the gears.
        For the price, nothing even comes close to the Atom. Imagine it with some 245 hoosiers all around. :shock:
        lol, yah picture the atom as your daily driver lol. talk about hat hair everyday.

and fq430 is the family name the car belong to, such as the e30 is to a 325i. It's only badged evolution VIII MR ;)

EDIT: found another type of video, except it's carrera 4 vs. some bike i dont recall of. i think it has 600cc tho :?

http://www.rsportscars.com/Acentral/video/c4vsr1.wmv

It really is amazing how much faster cars are through turns isn't it (with the extra rubber). that bike is a late 90's R1 (yamaha 998cc) it looks like a 98'. I love watching those vids where do you find them? well track times don't lie and that liter bike couldn't even beat a carrera4 so it would also be no match for the open wheeler

Comment

i want one

Comment

that thing can really fly, almost ripped his face clean off

Comment

If you go to Ariel's website, there is a used Atom for sale REGISTERED IN WASHINGTON STATE!!!!!! Well, my dream car just changed from a Caterham Superlight R to this. I'll be day-dreaming about it all day.

"aerodynamics are for those who cannot build engines"
              -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

ahem

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X