4th Annual E30 Picnic Issaquah Washington - More Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Annual E30 Picnic Issaquah Washington - More Info

All, great to hear of everyone coming up for the E30 Picnic. We're going to have to review the Atlas to see who gets the award for furthest traveled. The other link seems to be for organizing groups to road trip to the Triple-X in Issaquah. So I'll start this thread to provide additional info about the event.

The Triple-X is handling food. Bring a few bucks for a great burger.

We are doing special E30 themed TicTac shirts again, we'll have white and light grey shirts available for sale at the Picnic for $15 each. If you can't make the trip to Issaquah, you can still order a shirt by mail.

This is the image on the back:

And here is a PDF file with info about ordering a shirt. This is a one-time printing run of the shirt if you are interested. Note the deadline to order of later in August.

A little history: This is the 4th year of the event. The idea started really as just a picnic thinking 15 or so E30s would show up. A few days before the picnic we realized we'd have closer to 50 E30s, and needed to order more food. Yikes! Year two saw 90 E30s come out, last year 115. The old site only held 95 cars, so we are happy to have found the Triple-X Drive-in out in Issaquah, Washington State. If you are looking for a reason to roadtrip this summer, this is one great event. E30s of a kinds. Some are garage queens, but most are just people's daily drivers. I understand we'll be seeing a rare E30 Touring coming down from Canada. I'm excited for that.

cheers,

Lance Richert
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Do you need us to RSVP like in years past?
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, please e-mail me off line to RSVP. I need name, type of BMW, city and number of guests.

E-mail me off-line at Lance@Richertnet.com

No PMs please for RSVPs.

cheers,

Lance Richert
      Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
      www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Working...
      X