Klaus the traveling BMW Roundel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
    What if I just have a video of Iraqi construction workers sacrificing said goat on a vapor barrier, then pouring concrete over the blood?
    Where in Iraq is goat blood easier to get than water when trying to mix concrete?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      wat
      You heard me.

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      Where in Iraq is goat blood easier to get than water when trying to mix concrete?
      They had the water (and I would have roasted them alive if they didn't mix the concrete right)... the goat was ceremonial.

It was at the Besmaya range complex east of Baghdad.
      All the M1 tanks that ISIS burned out/destroyed when they routed the Iraqis in 2014 were assembled there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock(/\)ave View Post
        You used to have to sacrifice a goat on a live stream, but they've changed it so a cat or squirrel is acceptable as well. ;D
        :puppy:

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
        What if I just have a video of Iraqi construction workers sacrificing said goat on a vapor barrier, then pouring concrete over the blood?

Dammit, I was enjoying looking at the relaxing pictures of Klaus hanging out with a turtle, hairless mole rats and pretty cars before things took a disturbing turn. :shock:

Looking forward to seeing what Klaus is up to next!
        1994 E30 316i Design Edition Touring / 1991 E30 318is / 1992 E34 M5
        Instagram: @ro4d_runn3r

Comment

He's been helping me around the new house, building a fence, working on the touring.

He's bugged the shit out of me to go to work tomorrow.
          -89' 320iT, Brilliantrot
          -15' 320i, Glacier Silver Metallic

Comment

Sounds like Klaus is making his way to me pretty soon!
            '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
            '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
            '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
            '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Klaus was my first visitor in our new house! He showed up late Saturday afternoon as we were heading out to dinner. I showed him around the house and told him to get comfortable, ya know..mi casa es su casa style.

Came home and found him on my computer checking his itinerary. He was in shock to say the least; it certainly didn't look or feel like late winter Germany. I had to explain to him that in the time we started all this, I had moved back to NC. Still tired from his cross country trip, he racked out for the night.

The next day we got an early start because we had a hell of a schedule to keep. He helped me try out the new pressure washer and got all the pollen off the cars. Then I went to pick up the Auger I rented and we spent the rest of the day setting posts.

Here's Klaus checking out the new speakers and head unit I was putting in the wagon. He wasn't too impressed when he helped me find out the rear speaker wires were cut and I had to run new ones.

We jammed out on some tunes and tested out the BT by prank calling my wife at 1130 at night such a rascal.

Bought my son a sweet new ride, Klaus ensured build quality was kept to the highest of standards :hitler:

Friday rolled around and Klaus begged to go to work with me. I said sure and threw him in my pocket. Unfortunately I work at a secure building, so no pictures. Day started off super shitty and poured all morning. Totally forgot my umbrella so we got a second shower. At least I was able to park reasonably close to the building.....lol.

Went to lunch with a co-worker. We rode in his rat-rod C10. Klaus hit the switches and we drug the bumper on the highway.

We wrapped up the work day by enjoying the daily drive home. /sigh

He witnessed a milestone though, the DD hit 180k miles.

Saturday was a whirlwind of activity to get the fence done as fast as possible. We almost made it.

Why the rush you ask? Because mother nature is drunk and needs to go home. It was in the mid 70s at the beginning of the week. At least we played in the snow a little.

Klaus is all packed up and ready to head to shameson's
              -89' 320iT, Brilliantrot
              -15' 320i, Glacier Silver Metallic

Comment

nice pics man

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Klaus arrived safe and sound to me today in bipolar Washington.

After getting home, it was a rare dry and sunny evening (we've had 5 days of sun in the last 70), so I introduced Klaus to the e30 as I was pulling it out from the garage to take it out on a drive.

Had a few beers with my good buddy and fellow e30 owner ajhowza while we got to know Klaus a little better.

More to come as Klaus accompanies me on my Sunday shenanigans and follows me to work, seeing some of his newer brethren at BMW.
                  '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                  '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

tomorrows bmw meet perhaps?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                      tomorrows bmw meet perhaps?
                      I would go to RR but I don't think I'll make it back from the beach in time
                      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Tomorrow will probably be my last day with Klaus, so I'll get some pictures posted up
                        '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                        '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Check your PMs, sent you my address. Looking forward to spending time with Klaus soon!
                          Estoguy
                          1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Been slacking a little in getting my remaining pictures up.

Took him to work for a day. Here he is meeting a brand new G30 5 series and a Jaguar F-Type R

Went out for a day of golfing in the gorge, we enjoyed some beer and shit weather.

He joined me and some others for a bro-trip out to the coast

'84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                            '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

My mom grew up in Seaside, OR so I'm just curious. Living in Camas, where on the coast do you go to?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                              Transaction feedback
                              - jpod999

Comment

Awesome pics! Looks like Klaus has been getting in some nice relaxation!

Who has him now?
                                -Brad
                                My E30: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...50#post3916850

Comment

Working...
                                X