Prop 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    yes, and being a civil issue means its subject of the law of the various states
    it can not be a matter of states interest if it limits the citizens federal rights.
    Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
      Troll like a pro

I thought it was funny as hell, hope you got that.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
        Funny you bring up AIDS.

Tasteful.

Comment

Funny you bring up AIDS.
          seeing how brought aids up a couple times in your arguement against same sex marriage I thought you would like that.
          Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
            Josh dont blame the Gays for wanting gay marrige or equal rights, blame the straight couples for having gay babies. lol

Actually that made me laugh out loud. And there's no way to defend that. But there's no reason to defend it either.

Gay is purely unnatural. That's all there really is to it. A bunch of gays and bleeding hearts want to give gays special rights.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
              seeing how brought aids up a couple times in your arguement against same sex marriage I thought you would like that.

Yes well put.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Gay is purely unnatural. That's all there really is to it. A bunch of gays and bleeding hearts want to give gays special rights.
                Equal=special?

I'm starting to really doubt that any of your posts are serious.

How do you explain the open homosexual behavior in our closest genetic relatives? (Bonobo chimpanzees)

I also keep forgetting that you're a Scientologist, so I'll have to factor in your inherent decreased cerebral capacity in my analyzation of your replies.
                Last edited by KenC; 08-05-2010, 04:39 PM.
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Gay is purely unnatural. That's all there really is to it.
                  that is where you are wrong again, scientist have shown that there is homosexual behaviour in almost every species studied, and I have given you one of the studies in the past. You may choose to disbelieve, but you can not subsititute shit you pull out of your ass for facts.
                  Brian Jacobs

Comment

Homosexuals are gay.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
                      Homosexuals are gay.
                      You're so witty.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                        You're so witty.
                        I know i know...

As far as prop 8 goes, it has been such a bull shit process so far. This should be decided by Californians alone via vote and be the end of it. What pisses me off the most is that while the state of California destroys itself, this is all anyone cares to focus on. Who the fuck cares if gays marry, it has no effect on anyone else yet people act like their religious beliefs are being attacked. Same thing goes both ways though, you can't expect tolerance of your belief that being gay is natural if you are not tolerant of someone's belief that being gay is unnatural. People need to grow the fuck up and mind their own business.
                        sigpic

Comment

the gays that I know could not care less what anybody thinks about them. As a matter of fact they would rather you not even think of them and let them carry on with their own lives. They are tolerant to everyones way of life, the problem is that tolerance is not returned. As far as if it is natural or not, scientific studies have shown that it is perfectly natural, So you can believe it is unnatural and you will be just as correct as if you believed the sun revolved around the flat earth.
                          Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
                            I know i know...

As far as prop 8 goes, it has been such a bull shit process so far. This should be decided by Californians alone via vote and be the end of it. What pisses me off the most is that while the state of California destroys itself, this is all anyone cares to focus on. Who the fuck cares if gays marry, it has no effect on anyone else yet people act like their religious beliefs are being attacked. Same thing goes both ways though, you can't expect tolerance of your belief that being gay is natural if you are not tolerant of someone's belief that being gay is unnatural. People need to grow the fuck up and mind their own business.
                            Read the 14th Amendment's "equal proection" clause.
                            Originally posted by Gruelius
                            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

if a state decides they do not want to honor the consititution of the united states of america and vote to impose their religous beliefs on others they simply need to seceed from the union. good luck defending the wall between mexico then!
                              Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                I thought it was funny as hell, hope you got that.
                                yep! no worries
                                88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
                                85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X