• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    My Mom is into this. I rolled my eyes at her
    Why?

Its a fantastic show.
    Its not another Tolkien rip-off fantasy series.
    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

MOTHER FUCKER, what did you guys think of the Season 3 pilot tonight?
      Last edited by Cronopoulos; 04-01-2013, 12:47 PM.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
        MOTHER FUCKER, what did you guys thing of the Season 3 pilot tonight?
        I liked it....setting up things to come :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisv006 View Post
          I liked it....setting up things to come :)
          That is true!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

MOTHER FUCKER, what did you guys thing of the Season 3 pilot tonight?
            FUCK YEA! was excellent! me and my Fiancee got my whole family to watch it and we are having sunday BBQs dedicated to watching it! I have a feeling daenerys is gonna be dealing with alot of shit soon.

and i thought tywin was an ok guy until now but after this episode fuck him!

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
              FUCK YEA! was excellent! me and my Fiancee got my whole family to watch it and we are having sunday BBQs dedicated to watching it! I have a feeling daenerys is gonna be dealing with alot of shit soon.

and i thought tywin was an ok guy until now but after this episode fuck him!
              haha! Sounds similar to our work party we had just to stream it as well. This episode sets so much up.... I can't wait to see what happens with John Snow...

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

haha! Sounds similar to our work party we had just to stream it as well. This episode sets so much up.... I can't wait to see what happens with John Snow...
                i know! he better nail that firecracker!;) im also wondering what he will do with the newly acquired freedom he has.

but anyways i wanna now about the little starks and see where they are at!
                Last edited by kickinindian; 04-01-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I thought it was pretty great as well, hoping Joffrey eats shit this season!

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                    I thought it was pretty great as well, hoping Joffrey eats shit this season!
                    my fiancee made up a saying for this show...
                    "if you like a Character then they will die."
                    so im guessing joffrey is gonna be around for awhile:hitler:

Comment

yep season 3 balller!
                      my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

I'm currently reading the books. yea season three is gunna be absolute insanity. IMO the third book is just as good as the first. On page 700 something in the 4th its kinda boring compared to the first three, but I hear book 5 is epic.

Comment

Anyone else read the books? It always sort of bothers me when people watch these things without reading the books.
                          Originally posted by LJ851
                          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

I spent the last week watching the show for the first time. Awesome damn show.
                            1991 335is in progress

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                              Anyone else read the books? It always sort of bothers me when people watch these things without reading the books.
                              Just finished the 1st book, working on the 2nd now.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Just finished the 1st book, working on the 2nd now.
                                Ditto i wish they would have given denareys the violet eyes though would have been awesome, also in the book khal drogo was not as aggressive with her sexually it seemed, also tyrian should have his eyes too

Comment

Working...
                                X