The Zimmie Verdict is in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been watching the case but did get linked this

Why do liberals want Zimmerman convicted when he's obviously innocent?
    let's start with the following facts

(1) Following someone is not a crime.
    (2) Following someone for jumping over the fence of a gated community is not a crime.
    (3) Asking someone a question is not a crime.
    (4) Assault is not the proper response if you are a victim of following or question-asking.
    (5) Preemptive attacks are not perfectly fine as long as a black person does it.
    (6) Defending one's self from assault is not a crime.
    (7) An asthma sufferer does not have a clear advantage in a fight over a tall athlete.
    (8) 911 telephone operators do not have the authority to issue legally binding orders to the general public.
    (9) Being a drug dealer is a negative character element.
    (10) Calling a drug dealer a drug dealer is not character assassination.
    (11) The validity of facts is not dependent on whether or not they fit your personal narrative.
    (12) Disagreeing with your narrative does not make someone a "racist" and automatically invalidate their opinion.
    (13) It's far less likely for a group of cops and paramedics to lie on reports than it is for a drug dealer with a history of illegal acts to be aggressive.
    (14) Stealing property and selling drugs is not perfectly normal teenage behavior.
    (15) "It's not mine, a friend gave it to me" is not a reasonable explanation for why a male has 12 pieces of stolen female jewelry in his backpack.
    (16) Hearing Trayvon screaming was so horrible, until you realized it was Zimmerman screaming.
    (17) Trayvon Martin had a Twitter account named @NO_LIMIT_*****.
    (18) Young pictures of Trayvon and an old mugshot of Zimmerman are not unbiased pictures.
    (19) Trayvon was not a good kid whose only crime was wearing a hoodie and carrying a bag of Skittles.
    (20) Trayvon likely had something to do with the burglaries reported earlier in that neighborhood.
    (21) Zimmerman is not a "white man" nor has he ever identified as one.
    (22) Trayvon wanted revenge on Zimmerman for "snitching on him".
    (23) Defending your life isn't called "standing your ground", it's called self defense.

so?

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
      It's sad.
      No one will ever really know what happened. Zimmie is a racist. No he's not white.
      The kid didn't even look suspicious.

I'm pretty sure Trayvon didn't initiate an attack. Dude should have stopped and left him alone. Even if he did attack, he had enough reason to if he was being followed by a creep.
      so you say no one will ever know what happened, yet you are "pretty sure Trayvon didn't initiate it"?! What makes you think that? speculation?

oh yea, you mean creepy ass cracker. the only real racial thing ever mentioned in this situation.
      sigpic

Comment

It's sad.
        No one will ever really know what happened. Zimmie is a racist. No he's not white.
        The kid didn't even look suspicious.

I'm pretty sure Trayvon didn't initiate an attack. Dude should have stopped and left him alone. Even if he did attack, he had enough reason to if he was being followed by a creep.
        Really did you watch the same case I did ??? Most all these notions you have been fed by ABC and MSNBC (THAT GOT CAUGHT DOCTORING VIDEO in the initial days of this whole thing )

have been totally debunked and proven WRONG. not only about his personal life and what happened and what the evidence shows, but about the dead kids life and mentality that was not allowed to be brought into evidence, yet zimme had his whole life history put into evidence. The state had NO CASE they had to try to appeal to emotion and ignore the facts of the matter and hope they would get more people like you in the jury pool. The Judge did everything she could to help the prosecution and that still didnt win them. It was sham of a trail and an attempted rail roading of zimme that luckily didnt happen due to the TOTAL lack of evidence supporting the nertive that has been rammed down our throats since the get go.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Even if he did attack, he had enough reason to if he was being followed by a creep.
          Really? How do you figure?

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
            so you say no one will ever know what happened, yet you are "pretty sure Trayvon didn't initiate it"?! What makes you think that? speculation?

oh yea, you mean creepy ass cracker. the only real racial thing ever mentioned in this situation.
            Lolwut

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            Really did you watch the same case I did ??? Most all these notions you have been fed by ABC and MSNBC (THAT GOT CAUGHT DOCTORING VIDEO in the initial days of this whole thing )

have been totally debunked and proven WRONG. not only about his personal life and what happened and what the evidence shows, but about the dead kids life and mentality that was not allowed to be brought into evidence, yet zimme had his whole life history put into evidence. The state had NO CASE they had to try to appeal to emotion and ignore the facts of the matter and hope they would get more people like you in the jury pool. The Judge did everything she could to help the prosecution and that still didnt win them. It was sham of a trail and an attempted rail roading of zimme that luckily didnt happen due to the TOTAL lack of evidence supporting the nertive that has been rammed down our throats since the get go.
            I'll admit I sympathize for the kid and his entire family. I grew up with a bunch of teens just like him. Most of them were misled. I was almost one of them. Please excuse my bias.

Zimmerman shouldn't be jailed I do know that.

The case went as expected. I don't watch news simply because of what you said. Although is till do a lot of my research from news reports, I usually just compare facts.

What's sad, and extremely sickening is the fact that people are trying and wanting to assassinate him for some false sense of justice. It makes no fucking sense. People are screaming racism and how the justice system is unfair. People ask "where's the humanity" when yet you're the.ones wishing this man gets killed.

I'm proud to be black and even more proud to be above any influence. I'm not speaking of just drugs, but the stereotypes, the preconceptions, the racial generalizations etc... It took a while for me to get the bigger picture but I'm glad Im just rambling now so I'll go to sleep.

Comment

Aside from the verdict, I just read a report about police setting up "first amendment zones." Dafuq?
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                Aside from the verdict, I just read a report about police setting up "first amendment zones." Dafuq?
                Link

Comment

Not Guilty just as it should be. I didn't see the NAACP crying for justice when O.J. got off.

Comment

Why is this in the politics thread?
                    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by dogsbark26 View Post
                      Link
                      Meanwhile, preparations for a day of dissent and possible violence continued apace across Florida. In Miami, The Herald reported that many churches planned to remain open throughout the day, while CBS4 in Miami reported police had erected at least two so-called First Amendment Zones for protesters.
                      To me, this is what people should be fighting about.

No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

The main difference between OJ and Zimmerman is that they couldn't prove OJ was even there whereas in this case, there was no doubt Zimmerman shot TM.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

this trial is complete waste of time and $$$. Shouldn't even happened in the first place. But hey, what do ppl know... al shrpton and messiah know better right...

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

This is NOTHING NEW Colleges and Universities have been doing this for a long ass time now Free speech areas of campus, and the fact that you wish to protest now days you have to get permit and stay in the designated areas, not to mention in many jurisdictions you have to pay a fee for the permit as well
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

I refused to watch this entire ordeal unfold because of what I thought the verdict would be in the end anyway.

The question I have is if Trayvonn had killed Zimmerman, what would his fate be?

Same situation; no one really know what happened between the two except those two and one of them is dead. All I know is that people get put away for 25 to life for not even lifting a gun or possessing one in quite a few cases.

In this case the Justice system worked as it should, but let's not all be on this site or any other and opine about the system actually being 'blind'...

My bigger problem is the public's inability to realize how much the media plays, we kill our own people at alarming rates but all of a sudden, when someone of another race does it happens to not be okay and there is all this outrage and disgust. So it's all fine and good if someone that's just as black as me kills my son since that's 'normal'...right. Don't get me wrong white folk, Asian, Italian you name it are no better than anyone else. Every race does dirt, it just seems that some don't get the same punishment as others do.
                              Last edited by keefy6; 07-14-2013, 12:28 PM.
                              My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                              1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                              IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                              1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Oakland is trashed again. using this circus as an excuse to loot and vandalize property

Comment

Working...
                                X