Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black man beats white photographer at airport!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

you mean where this shit happened a few months back.

Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Jesus. Why wasn't that all over the news?
      sigpic

Comment

That paparazzi piece of shit is the scum of the earth. Now that is a person who the world would be better off without.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron.j View Post
          Jesus. Why wasn't that all over the news?
          it was...........................on fox nationally for a day or so thats why no one saw it, since fox isn't real news you know.

IIRC It happened a bit after the Zimmerman case started and everyone was too concerned about what was going on in the attempted railroading of zimmerman after all that was a hate crime right
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-21-2013, 02:00 PM.
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Hard video to watch....

Shoot a dog? Public outcry.

Beat the hell out of your woman? meh.

We're all going to hell.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^

FYI not his woman he broke in to rob the place and beat her

William Pitt-

Comment

Makes sense now as to why they had to "find" him. I didn't see the attached story, just assumed that she had set up a camera to catch him in the act.

Regardless, that is brutal and he should be punished accordingly.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

That robbery was all over our local news here. But im also surprised that it didnt make national coverage. The daughter was on the couch watching this, horrible, and she had her son upstairs sleeping. He was caught about a week later and is being charged with attempted murder, endangering child welfare and some other charges also. This guy should be put away for life!

Comment

Originally posted by WhyNot
                    uhhh, what is your definition of musican?

The dude is talented. Cant judge his music by the way he acts in public. His first three albums are solid fucking gold. 808s And Heartbreaks is pretty solid. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is easily one of the best albums in the last ten years. That shit with jay z was pretty much trash though.. I was disappointed in West and knew jay was going to get on and say a bunch of stupid shit. Ive only listened to Yeezus once but ill vouch for that shit too. The mans an artist.

And heres the footage where he hits his head. GOLD! KANYE PUTS OUT NUTHIN BUT GOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                      My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is easily one of the best albums in the last ten years.
                      Pushing opinion as fact is hugely beneficial to being taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                        But im also surprised that it didnt make national coverage.
                        The national media is not in the business of 'news.' This doesn't fit their political agenda; therefore, no coverage is warranted.

If the races involved were reversed.......

Comment

Originally posted by ficklerx View Post

If the races involved were reversed.......
                          I could only imagine

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                            Pushing opinion as fact is hugely beneficial to being taken seriously.
                            You're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                              The dude is talented. Cant judge his music by the way he acts in public.
                              Before I judged I wanted to give it a listen. The man is just like every other garbage rapper out there. I listened for as long as I could. I enjoy rap and hip hop, the kind with a good singer and lyrics.
                              Plus he does not have simple logic. He stated "What you're trying to do is get me in trouble". Then he goes for the guy, typical hot headed moron right there.

But I am sure you got his back yo my dog. Did you order his APC tshirts? The longer ones to cover your boxers with your jeans around your knees. Today's "rap/hiphop" is a slap in the face of real artists before them. IMO this garbage can get flushed with JB, Nicki, lil wayne and others I have to flip the station because of their shitty garbage. Honestly, metal is one of the only styles that has stayed true.
                              Last edited by F34R; 07-22-2013, 12:03 AM.
                              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

doom's hittin everything on the head ITT.
                                ifuxwitchu

Comment

Working...
                                X