Mhw late model smoked tail lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mhw late model smoked tail lights

So in total I spent over a month more then 4 hours a day to find a set in good condition. I bugged a lot of people, posted in the wtb section daily, until I finally found what I thought was a good condition set. So I was happy to find the set bnib and packaged extremely well all the way from Germany. I was worried way to much it took exactly 1 month for it to ship with barely any tracking info. I would like to thank robrez, for all the advice, I followed everything he said and couldn't have been more satisfied with a purchase being it was my first international order! Thanks to r3v, sorry for being annoying but I'm so happy my car looks great! I know it's dramatic, but if your looking for a set you either have to be damn lucky or have a connection! I paid 640$ for them shipped and everything. Please tell me your opinions and how much they are worth in te future. Btw what are those red reflectors for? And the paper was stamped with a date of 1991

worth every penny. i paid 400 for mine bc they have a small crack. you can see it on the left tail on the outside edge.

YL7A0782 by Eric Berger, on Flickr
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

The things I have never bought in the early years of e30 ownership shock me of their worth now; MT1 kits surpassing a nice e30 and Startecs pushing over 700.00. In ten years I will regret junking that shell and throwing out dive boards.

*JK on the dive boards, they fucking sucks ;)
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Congrats!!! They look great! Glad you had an opportunity to purchase a set.

Comment

All that shit and no pics?
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

LOL im trying to figure that out every time i upload it says error. If you want to upload several at once you do it through gallery right?

Comment

can you get any more???

Comment

I wish I don't think anyone will find anything but can anyone help me, I uploaded my pictures through the gallery and once I click submit I wait a little and it comes back as if I didn't do anything

Comment

This is all what I can upload now, trying to fix the problem but they are absolutely mint!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Another one
                    Attached Files

Comment

Not a scratch
                      Attached Files

Comment

What do you guys think

Comment

WTF...I have that same rug! The small reflectors come with all MHW/Startec smoked tail lights. They were offered as a safety measure perhaps to please local law officials along with TUV paperwork. Europeans would install them on the body of the car or bumpers. I think they look ugly though.
                          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

Comment

Damn I knew someone was gunna comment! But at least now I know they are absolutely new did I get a good deal though

Comment

Yeah, I think it was a fair/good deal considering they were new/mint and shipped from Europe.

Comment

Working...
                              X