Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Father's Day you Fathers!

That is all.

have some barbecue. enjoy your ties and socks. enjoy your family and kids. if your lucky, you will get some daddy's day sex......

god bless.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

You're*

Comment

Same back at you.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

No socks, no ties, no sex.

Good meal though
        Originally posted by codyep3
        I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
        2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
        1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
        1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
        2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
        2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
        2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
        2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
        2010 F650gs twin
        2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

I had the kiddo yesterday. We both slept until noon. Then we went swimming at my parents pool, then out to dinner with my parents, and hit the park to finish the day off.

I was great.
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Thanks guy! Me and my youngins are at the Grand Canyon in the middle of a massive two week road trip. No e30, though I'm driving the next best thing: a Chrysler Grand Voyager. It's got a damn tv in it.

Click for pic
            Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
            Originally posted by Andy.B
            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
            1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
            ~~~~~~~~~~
            I was born on 3/25…
            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Thanks flyboy. Had a good day tubing/screwing around on the water. No sex, but the daddy's day bj was good.
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Baby momma's in AIT, so I had my little girl by default. Went to the zoo with my girlfriend, father and siblings, and her mom and their foster kids. There was a car show going on there, as well. All muscle, but still awesome. Came back after 6 hours of blazing sun and grumpy children. Had a nice rest and had some pizza with the lady and my little one. Couldn't have asked for a better day [emoji2]

Oh, and my girlfriend got me a pretty cool gift from her and Jazzy(my girl) that counts as my father's day and birthday present. I'll try and get a pic up over lunch. I think you guys will appreciate it.

EDIT: Here it is!
                Last edited by supermansocks95; 06-20-2016, 11:22 AM.
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Alone father as well this year.

Wife and Kids are at the beach for 2 weeks with her Mom and Aunt while I stay home to make money.

Actually, it was kind of nice. Went to a bonfire with some new friends, a couple car meets. Now I'm off to George Washington National forest for a little exploration and to find a good campsite far into the woods for us to enjoy in a couple weeks.

Hope the rest of you enjoyed the weekend!
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

As a kid and I got older I thought about how my dad would have preferred I get him something cool like a new VCR (it was the 80's) or a awesome tools..etc. But all I could afford on Lawn Mowing wage was a tie or dress shirt or wallet.

But then, when I became a dad and hit my first Father's day, it made sense.

This year, I was excited to get a new leather wallet from the wife and kiddo, as well a BMW M-sport T-shirt (that I wore while racing this last weekend.) Then wife BBQ'ed a Pork Roast for my lunches this week. As far as I am concerned, that was a great Father's day for me.
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I had a great father's day ... Coffee and breakfast followed by books, cards, and framed photos from the family. A little shopping for the boat with wifey followed by boat drinks/ dinner in the sun with friends. Then went and worked on our boat together ... followed by coming home to kids in bed and Game of Thrones. All in all it was sweet!
                      Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Working...
                      X