No announcement yet.

Kill stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally destroyed my friend's ford windstar, although my other friend's Nissan Quest put up quite the challenge, it kept up until about 60mph, when I totally walked on it!!! :twisted:
    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

On the highway I was a little behind but pretty much kept up with my friend's 2nd gen GST. This was with the JC. I'd be with him with the Mark D I'd believe and maybe pulling with a 4.10.

His dad's 928 on another evening slaughtered me. I need to go jizz on his dad's Esprit though.

Comment

I WAS SITTING AT THIS LIGHT THE OTHER DAY AND I SEE THIS OLD FUCKER IN ONE OF THOSE MOTORIZED WHEEL CHAIRS THE FUCKER LOOKS OVER AND GIVES ME THE LOOK THEN LOOKS DOWN TO HIS SPINNERS...I WAS GOING TO DISMISS IT AND ACCOUNT IT TO HIM BEING SENILE BUT THEN THE FUCKEN WENT AHEAD AND R3VED HIS CHAIR I NEW IT WAS ON!

THE LIGHT TURNED GREEN AND I OPENED MY PASSENGER DOOR AND KNOCKED HIM IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH THE DOOR WHILE PASSING HIM IN 1ST WITH THE TIRES SMOKING, I DONT THINK HE WILL TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN.

Comment

Beat Alex's 3.2 over spring break :mrgreen:

edit- hearing 2 S50's with open exhausts, side by side, burning through 4th gear is quite a sound!

Comment

Originally posted by E30ownerwithanopinion
            I WAS SITTING AT THIS LIGHT THE OTHER DAY AND I SEE THIS OLD FUCKER IN ONE OF THOSE MOTORIZED WHEEL CHAIRS THE FUCKER LOOKS OVER AND GIVES ME THE LOOK THEN LOOKS DOWN TO HIS SPINNERS...I WAS GOING TO DISMISS IT AND ACCOUNT IT TO HIM BEING SENILE BUT THEN THE FUCKEN WENT AHEAD AND R3VED HIS CHAIR I NEW IT WAS ON!

THE LIGHT TURNED GREEN AND I OPENED MY PASSENGER DOOR AND KNOCKED HIM IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH THE DOOR WHILE PASSING HIM IN 1ST WITH THE TIRES SMOKING, I DONT THINK HE WILL TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
            -alex
            i take pictures.

Comment

Did you turn your hazzard lights on after you knocked him over just to add salt to the wounds?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave

Did you turn your hazzard lights on after you knocked him over just to add salt to the wounds?

no actually this is the part I am a little embarrased about i gotout of my car and stole his half fare bus pass! My commute is $5 each way......

Comment

Did he die? If so then it would be a REAL kill story.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

NO HE WAS STILL ALIVE. I SAW HIM THE OTHER DAY AND JUST GAVE HIM THE YOU WANT MORE OF THIS LOOK....KINDA OF THE SAME ONE I GIVE YOU THE DAY AFTER I HAVE HAD MY WAY WITH YOU AND YOU ARE USING A HEMROID PILLOW JUST SO YOU CAN SIT WITHOUT YOUR ASS HURTING.

yea yea i know i use it in he car to see over the dash come up with something new....

Comment

So you are the one who fucking took it!

This weekend a Mustang GT and an ITR (at least yellow and fully badged with 5lugs) could have used the pillow. There was a suprising lack of rice in Memphis, it didnt take me long to feel at home again in Lawrence when a Saturn with a massive bodykit turned in front of me on 7th.
                      Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

Some Great f-in kill stories... 1 dead, 1 in a coma

yah and thats right.... a 22 year veteran of the HFD killed in his dream car and leaving 5 kids behind by some f-ing drunk kid trying to show off

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                          Did he die? If so then it would be a REAL kill story.
                          HAHAHAAHAHA :twisted: :twisted:
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
                            Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                            Just got new rubber Pepe.

Neons are slow, I have wasted a bunch. 230hp and still a heavy FWD chitbox.
                            exactly
                            car and driver tested it at 13.9 in the quarter thats not to bad for any car. But you have to consider other aspects such as the driver and if he spooled the turbo properly at take off and how much heat was on th engine at the time. I think that what I am trying to say is the car can be fast even very fast with the right conditions and a decent driver, but that isnt how it is on the street.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

My mostly stock ETA w/ 5speed and open exhaust and intake took an auto Firebird but two car lengths at 75mph. He had open intake and exhaust, I assume that he a 3.8, but he got the jump off the line but I jumped a head almost immediatly as soon as I was in second. :twisted:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Originally posted by formula driver
                                Originally posted by PeterCip

killed it in every aspect of the word..
                                stageII? so he said...

What do you drive? Those neons are pretty damn fast and can be made even faster for a couple a grand.
                                He had all the factory upgrades and dynoed 220 at the wheels with 225 wtque.

i did 226 rwhp and 245wtq at 7 psi, and runningn a bit lean. I am now running 12 psi and the fuel curve is tuned in. I will hop back on the dyno in the spring to show off my new sheets.

so there it is , i killed him.
                                my car is a 325is turbo
                                -p

Comment

Working...
                                X