Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST road car ever built

right click SAVE AS

i dont care what anyone says, but i would buy this car over any porsche/lambo/ferrari car

sweet sweet ride. I would love to drive that my self, looks like the ultimate fun on four wheels.

my only problem with that segment was the comparison to a bike. lets be real for a second. the car had 300hp and weighed 500lbs and the raced it against a honda cbr600rr which is not only a 600 (105hp 445lbs wet) but the slowest 600.

how about a comparison to a liter bike 2004 R1 (170hp 449lbs wet)
    this thing will run 190 stock. you can run 95mph to the redline in 1st.

1/4 mile-10.07@145

that being said. I hate comparing bikes to cars (apples to oranges), but as for a car that is one badass ride. thanks for the vid.

Comment

saw that awhile ago when the episode was new. But yes, that thing freaking rocks, If ever rich enough or move to europe it will be a goal of mine to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
        saw that awhile ago when the episode was new. But yes, that thing freaking rocks, If ever rich enough or move to europe it will be a goal of mine to buy it.
        IIRC, those aren't that expensive.
        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
          Originally posted by Mot
          He was saying if he was rich so he could move to Europe, not to buy the car. It takes money to move to Europe if you plan on taking a bunch of stuff with you.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
            Originally posted by hamann318is
            Originally posted by Mot
            He was saying if he was rich so he could move to Europe, not to buy the car. It takes money to move to Europe if you plan on taking a bunch of stuff with you.
            Ah, he should have changed the or to a to. ;)
            The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Fucking awesome car and great episode. I love the look on Jeremy's face when he is ripping through the gears.
              For the price, nothing even comes close to the Atom. Imagine it with some 245 hoosiers all around. :shock:
              '91 318is
              sigpic

Comment

I would wear a helmet anyways just to get that goofy look off my face when I'm ripping through gears.

Comment

True that R1 will out accelerate the car, but it just can't match the lateral G's or the braking performance of the cars. Simply because the car has over twice the contact patch of the bikes. So in my opinion the kind of bike they used is a mute (Dan, ha :P ) point.

Comment

I've seen that before, the Atom is a simply badass car.

But I'd still rather have this:

Mitsubishi EVO VIII MR FQ430

Comment

The car wasn't 500 "pounds" :roll: It was 500 "kilograms" which is 1100 pounds. The bike just doesn't stand a chance in the twisties against "any" reasonably well-handling 4-wheeler, let alone one as light and powerful as the Atom...Just my .02.

Comment

I want one.
                        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88

That is a lot of fucking names.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by EverWiser
                            The car wasn't 500 "pounds" :roll: It was 500 "kilograms" which is 1100 pounds. The bike just doesn't stand a chance in the twisties against "any" reasonably well-handling 4-wheeler, let alone one as light and powerful as the Atom...Just my .02.
                            I guess the 500 kilograms sounds more reasonable, I wasn't thinking straight. my point however was that you shouldn't compare a car to a bike-like I said apples and oranges-but if you are you can't use a 600cc sportbike. I realize that the car is way faster than the bike in the turns but the R1 or any liter bike would be 4 sec. faster than that CBR600rr on that track.

But Like I said you shouldn't compare the two and most of his comparisons were to the feeling of riding a bike so I guess it is alright. It is priceless just seeing his distorted face while driving. that is some funny ass shit. but I can think of a hand full of real cars I would rather have than that go-cart with a super charged honda motor

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                              Originally posted by Eurospeed88

That is a lot of fucking names.
                              and one long ass trunk badge

Comment

Working...
                              X