Because i f***ing want to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because i f***ing want to

I'm making a new thread. I don't know what you guys think about me, but I don't give a shit. (Yes, I'm drunk right now) First of all, I love up, up and away by kid cudi. Yeah, kid cudi sucks but at hte same time I can't stop listening to him. Second, I'm making a fucking thread because I want to. This is r3v and people like stupid off topic threads. And I'm stupid, and I'm an off topic thread so you should fucking love me.

Okay, here is the "sitch." I'm drunk, it's my last day of finals so I thought I'd celebrate. I haven't had anything to drink for a while but decided to kick it tonight. And there are no bitches becuase it's finals week. I wnat some bitches. I lik ebitches. But I don't like to fuck bitches. Fucking bitches is dumb, I know most guys like ot have shit tons of sex, but that's not me. I just want to dance with some beezies or something, but shit's not happening.

Okay, this thread SUCKS a lot. I'm fully aware of this, I'm drnk and typing as fast as I can with out making too many mistakes, hopefully I'll get some cool responses becasue this is r3v and I fucking e-heart every fucking persion here (except for the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless like the guy who has a green blob in his avatar and he's a fucking idiot)

To save the thread:

I know I said I don't fuk, but I'd rail the shit out of that. ^^^^
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

There is a drunk and stupid thread already, and you qualify.

You do get some bonus points for trying to save things with boobies though.
    sigpic
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Could care less about the blah blah blah.

Alba mmmmmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
        There is a drunk and stupid thread already, and you qualify.
        Yes, but I'm drunk. And in a frat but on r3v. So that makes me really retarded and I get a thread. This is what I did today after my final. Made a gay ass picture of my haircut. But it's fucking sweet.

I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Wait you don't like fuckin chicks?

Fag.

Matt
          Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
          I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
          Originally posted by kronus
          try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
          Originally posted by chadthestampede
          This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
            Wait you don't like fuckin chicks?

Fag.

Matt
            Because I'm paranoid about my future and having only one wife and a happy marriage. I'd rather have no wife than a divorce. IT sucks. (divorced parents)
            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
              I'm making a new thread. I don't know what you guys think about me, but I don't give a shit. (Yes, I'm drunk right now) First of all, I love up, up and away by kid cudi. Yeah, kid cudi sucks but at hte same time I can't stop listening to him. Second, I'm making a fucking thread because I want to. This is r3v and people like stupid off topic threads. And I'm stupid, and I'm an off topic thread so you should fucking love me.

Okay, here is the "sitch." I'm drunk, it's my last day of finals so I thought I'd celebrate. I haven't had anything to drink for a while but decided to kick it tonight. And there are no bitches becuase it's finals week. I wnat some bitches. I lik ebitches. But I don't like to fuck bitches. Fucking bitches is dumb, I know most guys like ot have shit tons of sex, but that's not me. I just want to dance with some beezies or something, but shit's not happening.

Okay, this thread SUCKS a lot. I'm fully aware of this, I'm drnk and typing as fast as I can with out making too many mistakes, hopefully I'll get some cool responses becasue this is r3v and I fucking e-heart every fucking persion here (except for the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless like the guy who has a green blob in his avatar and he's a fucking idiot)

To save the thread:

I know I said I don't fuk, but I'd rail the shit out of that. ^^^^
              Nothing can save this thread....
              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Hahaha this thread is sweet.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

i think its cute that you want to wait until marriage. i respect that.

good luck finding a girl who feels the same way, though, that is actually compatible with you.
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                    Nothing can save this thread....
                    Dude. Me doing something righ tnow could save it. Or me being less retarded.

Or some jessica alba!
                    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I'm gonna do J alba a favor and bump this thread... And hold on- You dont like having sex??? you must be doing something (or someone) terribly wrong.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                      You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                        i think its cute that you want to wait until marriage. i respect that.

good luck finding a girl who feels the same way, though, that is actually compatible with you.
                        Yeah, I know. Not happening. Which sucks. But I just don't see the point fucking up the rest of my life for my early 20s. But I mean, maybe that's what's its all about and I'm just out of the loop.

By the way, take your condescending asshole face tone to the shiiter, waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
                          I'm gonna do J alba a favor and bump this thread... And hold on- You dont like having sex??? you must be doing something (or someone) terribly wrong.
                          Well I don' tknow, because I've never had it. Yeah, fuck it dudes, I'm a virgin. Fuck me, right? Actually, fuck you!
                          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Wow, I actually understood more of that post than most of what I read on R3V.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                              Wow, I actually understood more of that post than most of what I read on R3V.
                              Yes, I'm drunk; but, I'm also intelligent. (Or so I like to think)
                              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Working...
                              X