89 325i $4,550 obo Zinno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 325i $4,550 obo Zinno

Up for sale is a well maintained all original 89 325i. Perfect candidate for a restoration or is a blast to drive as is. All body panels still retain their vin identifiers and glass is all original bmw. Windshield still has the break in procedure sticker from when it was new. Paint, interior, and engine are all above average for most e30s in this class. Not a beaten up rotted out example nor is it a perfect restoration. They are getting very hard to find in this condition.
    Interior has been upgraded with IS seats and also M-tech 1 wheel. All the small things have been repaired, Windows work, odo functional, sunroof works.
    Only minor issues are a small amount of rust below the drivers door which is less than most e30s in this region. Also a small amount of oil leaks from the transmissions rear output shaft seal.
    odo reads 192k but is higher due to odo not working when I purchased it. Fixing the gears was the first thing I did when I got it.

Just copied my Craigslist post, all in all has been a good reliable car that is a blast to drive.
    I did remove the radio and add the radio delete plate and antenna plug, replaced front sway bar end links and sway bar bushings.
    Items that will come with include rear sway bar end links, timing belt, all accessory belts, and the new output shaft seal.
    The odometer did not work when I purchased it but immediately replaced the gears. The title does have an odometer discrepancy due to this but it seemed like too much of a hassle to get it removed as I bought it out of state.
    Any questions just ask, thanks!
    I'm trying to upload more of the pics but every time I load the next it just swaps the single pic, sorry.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lextech; 06-10-2015, 08:28 PM.

Bump

Comment

bump
      "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car than win by an inch because someone else built it for me... Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book."

-MOOG

Comment

Bump for a nice car.
        sigpic

92 325iC Diamantschwarz factory M-Technic appearance
        99 M Roadster Dakar Yellow II
        97 318ti Active Bostongrun DD
        01 Z3 3.0i Coupe Black Sapphire
        93 325iC Schwarz II. Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X