No announcement yet.

1978 320 project for sale, no engine $800 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to miss you at Vintage. Did I see your Dad's E21 there, again, too? Hope you had a good trip. We cruised the BRP, down and back. The 1600 did great for the 650 mile round trip!

GLWS, I have 2 E21s, currently, along with the 1600, two 2002's, an E30, an 34, and an E46.......so I don't really have a need, but I hate to pass it up, too. Looks good and I have all of the parts for it to be a 4-speed driver in a short time. Hmmm...

Regards,
    Randy Bryant
    Elkton,VA

Comment

Originally posted by bugtustlebub View Post
      Sorry to miss you at Vintage. Did I see your Dad's E21 there, again, too? Hope you had a good trip. We cruised the BRP, down and back. The 1600 did great for the 650 mile round trip!

GLWS, I have 2 E21s, currently, along with the 1600, two 2002's, an E30, an 34, and an E46.......so I don't really have a need, but I hate to pass it up, too. Looks good and I have all of the parts for it to be a 4-speed driver in a short time. Hmmm...

Regards,
      Randy Bryant
      Elkton,VA
      I saw the 1600 there but never got a chance to say hey. My dad drove his E21 again and I brought the E30.

PM if you are considering it, at the moment I need some space in the shop. Might be able to work something out.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Pending sale

Comment

If for some reason this pending sale falls through, let me know. I'll buy it. Sorry, I didn't respond sooner.

Regards,
              Randy Bryant
              Elkton, VA

Comment

Sold?
                We're out there in here.

Comment

I hope so! Supposed to be leaving Sunday.

Comment

Yep! Making the trip on Sunday at 0730.

Regards,
                    Randy Bryant
                    Elkton, VA

Comment

Working...
                    X