Wtb late model brilliantrot sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb late model brilliantrot sedan

Looking for a late model sedan. Brilliantrot red. Attached is a pic of my first car. Looking for one in good condition or that needs some TLC. Prefer manual but auto is not a show stopper. Will consider 24v swaps also.

I searched up and down for some paperwork on my old car but couldn't find the VIN. If there is some way I could find it I'd love to buy it back. I'm going to have my parents check with their insurance company to see if they have any records of the vin. I sold it in Montville NJ somewhere around spring 2004. Attached pic is when I sold it in our driveway. Sold to an older gentleman, only have 72k miles on it when I let it go. Wish I had never sold it.

I have a late model manual 325is (90') that could be part of a trade potentially. It needs some TLC but it's probably worth around 4-5k

325is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

certainly a long shot but if you find the VIN let me know. I love 10 minutes from NJ and have a Briliantrot Sedan. It is currently stripped and gutted as a track car but it would be cool to connect the dots of its history.
    Good luck finding one otherwise!

Comment

I've tried to get the VIN but can't locate it. Checked all the parents files, they didn't have the bill or sale or any registration insurance records. I think they were tossed when they moved in 2014. Even tried their old insurance company but they don't have any records earlier than 2013.

If you have the carfax on yours you could look at see if it was sold in 2003/2004 in north jersey. Prior to that it was a single owner car I bought it in 2001 with about 40k miles on it from a small car lot in central PA. I even contacted them last year and the guy remembered the car cause it was so mint but he didn't have any records dating that far back.

Comment

Originally posted by mcm185 View Post
        I've tried to get the VIN but can't locate it. Checked all the parents files, they didn't have the bill or sale or any registration insurance records. I think they were tossed when they moved in 2014. Even tried their old insurance company but they don't have any records earlier than 2013.

If you have the carfax on yours you could look at see if it was sold in 2003/2004 in north jersey. Prior to that it was a single owner car I bought it in 2001 with about 40k miles on it from a small car lot in central PA. I even contacted them last year and the guy remembered the car cause it was so mint but he didn't have any records dating that far back.
        What about old insurance records? Maybe call your insurance company to see if they can dig it up.

TC Kline | Ground Control | MFactory | Dinan | Supersprint | Active Autowerke | Volk

Click here for my track videos

Comment

I've got a red 1990 325i Auto, I bought it from the original owner and it currently has only 143k miles. Interested in the 325is, pm me for more info
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X