This is R3V Facebook moments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post

Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
    Just like a lot of the 'instagram models' you see flooding social media these days.
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

Comment

You talking about the shots from above so you only see boobs and the top of the Pear. Or in some cases - teapot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

i had to grind like crazy for my 10k...

if your 16, blonde, etc 25k followers, 15 posts

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
          i had to grind like crazy for my 10k...

if your 16, blonde, etc 25k followers, 15 posts
          And a majority of those 25k followers are mid 40's men with less than 100 followers and 1000 posts. Shit's creepy.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

its true man, i wonder how many parents know their daughter is a instaHO

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
              OMG the coilovers are re-branded??!?!?! Shocking. Never would have guessed.

Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.

If you search alibaba, you would recognise a lot of products from vendors. Heck, half of ebay is now chinese parts, that they just put clever names on like "Black Forest Industries"

Just to be clear - All my stuff is made by hand by me - but when I'm making it I pretend to be a small asian woman, so it all works out in the end.

Instagram - it's the internet with an even shorter attention span - and hookers. Lots and lots of hookers.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

this idiot has an m5, probably because someone said it was tyte to own one.

gets a reckless driving charge, does not even have 40$ to his name, so parting
                car to pay a lawyer lol

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                  Just like a lot of the 'instagram models' you see flooding social media these days.
                  This is a fact. It's easy to go into "explore" and find a bunch of "instasloots" who look like 9's, then you come across someone you know and are like "wait, she doesn't even look anything like this."

If you saw the catuned coils and couldn't see that they were just another (more expensive) alibaba coilover, you might want to consider asking a trusted friend or family member to help you with important life decisions.

Not that I'm hating on the chinese coilovers. I'd probably buy a set of BC's for a daily and see how they go.

This is also different if you're sponsored by the retailer and get free stuff from them, as a few people on this forum are(or were?)
                  Last edited by Northern; 07-23-2017, 09:46 AM.
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                    Not that I'm hating on the chinese coilovers. I'd probably buy a set of BC's for a daily and see how they go.
                    You'd be better off doing what I did and buying adjusters, koni adjustable shocks and springs of your preferred rate. Cheaper than BCs? In my case yes, are Konis better than BCs shocks? My money says yes.
                    Last edited by varg; 07-23-2017, 05:06 PM.

IG @turbovarg
                    '91 318is, M20 turbo
                    [CoTM: 4-18]
                    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                    - updated 3-17

Comment

So this pertains to the BMW 2002 group on facebook.

Today this guy posted his "newly finished" bmw 2002, same dude happens to have ripped off a number of people (including me, but not as bad as others).

Mike Honari / Michael Hona

The 2002 is one of BMW's most famous automobile models. A two-door sedan based on the four-door 1600, it cemented the company's reputation for compact sporting sedans. The 2002 was the forerunner of...

Does anyone know Mohammad Honari aka Mike Honari in Las Vegas? Allegedly an expert in building custom 2002's. He sells on Ebay. I purchased a custom 2002 that he was building from the ground up. I wired him 4700 dollars and he recently asked for the 2nd payment. Chase would not allow the 2nd wire...

Last edited by SkiFree; 08-03-2017, 10:14 AM.
                      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Admins, please lift my ban! I ain't did nuttin wung!

I need some of this facebook action.
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          Admins, please lift my ban! I ain't did nuttin wung!

I need some of this facebook action.
                          No, no you don't.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Well, the crook decided to delete his post.... wonder why? Fortunately I got screenshots.

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Post individual screenshots.. I'll make a post on the 2002 page, so they know to stay away from this guy.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by fresh_TD; 08-03-2017, 01:06 PM.
                              '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                              '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                                You'd be better off doing what I did and buying adjusters, koni adjustable shocks and springs of your preferred rate. Cheaper than BCs? In my case yes, are Konis better than BCs shocks? My money says yes.
                                No doubt Konis are better by a long shot.

Hard to argue with the price though for something I'd probably sell in 2-5 years. I'd go for it, then slap the stock stuff back on when I went to sell.
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X